• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    No, not really. Today at the local Post Office, a couple of young gentlemen set up a table and a couple of signs on the sidewalk outside. Inside you could here people hollering all kinds of opinions about gun control. One women said she felt the sign was evoking violence. One of the pictures showed Obama as a gun toting terrorist. The other pictures had Obama with a hitler like mustache. There was also a picture of Franklin D. Roosevelt, but no one seemed to notice. I had a daring idea. Go up and ask. Guess what. They didn't have anything to do with gun control or violence of any kind. They were actually urging voters to call their congressmen/women about various House bills regarding bail outs of investment banks vs commercial banks. :n00b:
    Nothing on their table or in their literature or comments had anything to do with any kind of gun/rifle/weapon/baseball bat/etc etc. When will the public ever learn. The Lord is right. They are sheep.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Obviously, you thought the same thing, so perhaps it wasn't the fault of the "sheep" but of the guys trying to get their message across? Maybe they need to rethink their advertising materials.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I saw the same people outside the Schererville PO last month. I asked for a pamphlet and it turns out they were Larouchies.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    People complain about the "Republicans protesting" all the time....they are a little stunned when I explain they are members of the Lyndon LaRouche Foundation, and that Lyndon LaRouche ran for president seven times as a democrat (and once as the Labor party).

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    ...because when I see Obama with a Hitler mustache the first thing I think is "these guys disagree with his polices regarding the banking industry." Can't believe more people didn't get that.

Top Bottom