Gun History, And Attitudes Towards Guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is this era of gun rights support unprecedented in US history?

• Yes, it is by far the strongest era of gun rights support in the US.

• It is about the same level of of gun rights support throughout US history.

• No, there was a lot more gun rights support in the past.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hoosiersasquatch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I think gun rights has become more politicized than ever, making some on both sides more passionate. Back in our founding father's time, it was more accepted a person would need guns. Today, many people don't see the need and therefore make the assumption for all, that they should be restricted.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I'm 30. Some of my friends shoot. I've tried to show others, who have plenty of money, how fun shooting is and how important the Second is. I've had luck with two or three, but the rest don't believe they will ever need one

7PKCaNt.jpg

I have found the last two years changed a lot of people who were previously in the "won't ever need one camp" into the "want one just in case" group. There is even a group on Reddit 187,000 members called "liberal gun owners" and most of them even react very negatively to any mention of an assault weapon ban at this point.

I also think the gun culture needs to be more accepting , the guys pictured are Garand Thumb (YouTube celebrity) and Post Malone one of the most popular rappers currently alive. Video Games definitely help but seeing these kinds of posts get people to click links and fall down pro 2-a rabbit holes.

Top Bottom