• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    The think book is definitely correct about the 'Fudds', 'Sunshine 2A Supporters', and 'Lying Snakes' being some of our greatest threats, but I feel like the terms 'Culture' and 'Community' are misused. Community involves a specific group of people. Culture involves what what we support and how we support it. A Culture is exhibited by a specific Community. We are a Gun Community, and that separates us from other communities because ours is about our support for the 2A and etc, while a Gardening Community is about Gardening. Our culture, which is Gun Culture, involves us going to shooting ranges, preparing for home and homeland defense, teaching responsible gun ownership, etc. Like every community, we have members who either don't truly get the Culture, or are Lying Snakes who weren't really apart of the Community to begin with.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Personally I don't care if someone owns a gun or not. Liles to shoot or doesn't. Hunts or doesn't. We all as Americans should respect and defend the constitution and the right to keep and bear arms and call out and berate and curb stomp anyone who threatens it. We all know that will never happen, but it would be nice

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well anyway here is what he said in the book about Gun Culture VS Gun Community

"Gun community is a bunch of politically correct mommas boys who worry about appealing to their liberal Democrat masters. They are the Tories, they only have a gun at the mercy of the King.
    Well, there's another reason not to like him - gatekeeping.
    Who is he that he gets to decide who's in and who's out? (Oh yeah, the great James Yaeger)

sounds like a lot of self aggrandizement and ego stroking.

Last edited:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    When I hear gun culture I think pink pistols, Glock stickers on vehicles, and don’t tread on me t shirts. Nothing wrong with any of those. When I think community I think INGO, helpful, and observant.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just wondering where these folks fit into "gun culture".

Why some LGBTQ people in New Hampshire are taking up arms

“I mean, if you go far enough left, you get your guns back,” says Guardian, a pseudonym for a member who says he is fearful of his family being targeted, when asked about his politics.

Dressed in full camouflage, Guardian wears a hat with a patch that says "Make Racists Afraid Again."

He says he’s been around guns his whole life, and now sees them as a way to protect queer people and queer spaces.

Pink Pistols, Rainbow Reload - there's two pro-gun groups, with an arguably gun culture, that doesn't fit into the conservative machismo mold Yaeger set forth.

Not that I agree with them on those things, but a constitutional right is for all.

EDIT: I hope the rest of the book is more practical, and less political, but you haven't sold me, OP.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom