• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I met my needs as far as gun purchases years ago. I'm working on wants nowadays. That said, I am focused on rebuilding the ammo supply that was hit hard over the last couple of years. But, if a sudden want raises its head, I might jump if it's an uncommon thing

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Retired in 2016,had no debt still don't. Yeah i buy and occasionally sell or trade, i have a problem passing on wheel guns asof late. I reload all the time and shoot a lot to. Got everything cleaned up yesterday evening from butchering to cows sun and mon. Did go look at a small collection today at a friend of friend of the family, made a offer for all suppose to know this evening dang those wheel guns!!!!!!!!! yeah i guess i am still buying!!!!!!!!!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    No hold but just done. I have guns that virtually never leave my safe so I have everything I want.

I'm still a few years away from retirement but am adjusting to that eventual reality of living on considerably less income than what I'm enjoying currently.

I'm actually thinking that shooting may not be an activity I can afford in retirement. But for now, I shoot and will start buying ammo here soon as long as the prices keep coming down.

Come on 9MM, come down to $0.20/round! :)

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    My gun buying is always on hold.....until I see the next gun I cannot live without.
    That's about where I am as well. I never purposefully go 3 months without buying a new gun, but if I do it accidentally, I make sure to pat myself on the back for "how good I've been lately."

At this point I'm more focused on building the ammo stockpile while prices are lower, before the next big scare comes along. Just bought a case of S&B 9mm and a dozen boxes of Tula 308.

Emo66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2021
    Valparaiso
    It’s funny how life changes your priorities isn’t it! Bought and sold more guns and reloading supplies than I can remember. Probably only shoulda kept a few of them.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I haven't just slowed down on buying, I have a few guns I may be posting up for sale soon.

I bought a "cheap" project vehicle from @ditcherman that I've been wrenching on for the past four months. I've probably sunk more money into this '97 4Runner in those four months than I spent on guns in the past five years. But it's been fun none the less.

View attachment 248887
    Looking good!
    And like a lot of fun.
    Think how many guns that could tote around. Don’t be selling!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    On hold because there's nothing I *need*.

I'm also waiting until the Beretta 300 Patrol hits the shelves and has been beta-tested by thousands of others before I may invest. More palatable price than the 1301 Tac that I covet.
    The patrol is just a tactical version of the 300 Ultima that was released last year so it's already been beta tested by thousands of others in duck marshes and hunting fields. I love mine, its a hell of a shotgun. I'm unsure about the patrol though. It kind of depends on the street price for me because the MSRP is close enough to the 1301 to make me think of just ponying up the extra $150 or so.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tmixon
    Top Bottom