• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have a Daltech Bull Belt. Great belt but I think it's a bit much for a pair of shorts.

I don't own one, but look at the Kore Essentials belt. If I didn't have the attitude that "I have a belt, so why would I buy one", I'd get one. :)

I also have a 5.11 nylon trainer belt. It's okay but I'm not expecting it to last long. I use it at the range and with shorts and more often now with jeans. The bull belt is not getting much wear as I like the infinitely adjustability of the nylon belt (or the Kore belt) since it seems my waist likes to change sizes during the day, lol.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have worn my Daltec Bio Belt nearly every day for over 8 years.
    • It shows very little wear even if you look closely.
    • It is nearly as stiff as the day I got it.
    • It has no sag in the back like most belts get.
    • I see no need for a steel core.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have worn Daltech Force Bullbelt for years. Would buy another, but don't see this one wearing out anytime soon.
    This.

The Daltech gets a lot of love here and I have one that I wear with dressier clothes. But for EDC use, my double stitched bull belt is the go-to belt. It's awesome.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Love :ingo:so many options are presented for anything needed. All one must do is research those options and decide what they want or can afford.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    +X on the Daltech Super Bio Belt. Have had a couple for years. Still look almost new. No signs of wearing out yet. Even has it's own thread on INGO.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I have both Nexbelt and Kore and couldn't be happier with them. The ratcheting feature really helps when switching from jeans to khakis because they always seem to have thickness variations in the material and I like being able to tighten up the belt incrementally.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Welp, the man in the brown truck just dropped my new belt off. I ordered it Monday and got it today, not too bad. The first thing I noticed was how thick it is, dare I say almost too thick! I hope it fits all my holsters. Seems like excellent quality and good looking. I ordered the recommended next size up and I glad that I did. I’ll start wearing it soon and see how it goes. Might order one in black too.

Attachments

• 1F432081-2AC9-42FC-8FF7-15CAF69AB9B6.jpeg
      1F432081-2AC9-42FC-8FF7-15CAF69AB9B6.jpeg
      3.4 MB · Views: 19
    • 0D95237F-188D-459D-ABE1-DA24DCB221D8.jpeg
      0D95237F-188D-459D-ABE1-DA24DCB221D8.jpeg
      2.4 MB · Views: 19

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    I bought a Daltech SuperBio belt about a month ago. Several folks recommended it, it's nice.
    Ditto on the Daltech. I purchased one about 3 or 4 years ago, have worn it every day, work or casual, carrying or no. Still looks new, plus got a discount since I’m an INGO member, plus it’s made in the great state of Indiana. You can’t go wrong with this one.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Ditto on the Daltech. I purchased one about 3 or 4 years ago, have worn it every day, work or casual, carrying or no. Still looks new, plus got a discount since I’m an INGO member, plus it’s made in the great state of Indiana. You can’t go wrong with this one.
    I wish I would’ve known there was a way to get a discount! Maybe on the next one.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    Oh? I've been looking for a new belt myself, how'd you get the discount for being on INGO?
    I believe I found it here on the reviews section of the Daltech thread. It may not be offered anymore. I think it was a 10 percent discount, you could probably give them a call and ask. Maybe they will reinstate it if indeed it is expired.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I believe I found it here on the reviews section of the Daltech thread. It may not be offered anymore. I think it was a 10 percent discount, you could probably give them a call and ask. Maybe they will reinstate it if indeed it is expired.
    Cool. Thanks!

Flight567

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    US
    I usually wear a g code operator. It's nice, stiff. And has held up. The outer belt allows me to go from ccw to competition... or whatever... in seconds.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom