• ...and so much more!
  • alc1985

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burns Harbor by the Dunes
    I'm looking for a new belt I have a Daltech bull belt stitched gun belt and a Beltman gun belt. My Beltman is 12 years old and up until three years it was my everyday belt. The reason I bought the Daltech was I wanted a brown belt was it was cheaper . It has not held up as good as my old Beltman.
    I'm asking if anyone has bought a Beltman in the last few years and if the quality is as good as it was before the new owners acquired the company.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm looking for a new belt I have a Daltech bull belt stitched gun belt and a Beltman gun belt. My Beltman is 12 years old and up until three years it was my everyday belt. The reason I bought the Daltech was I wanted a brown belt was it was cheaper . It has not held up as good as my old Beltman.
    I'm asking if anyone has bought a Beltman in the last few years and if the quality is as good as it was before the new owners acquired the company.
    Those Beltman's must be good! I have, until recently, worn my Bull Belt everyday since 2013. Sure the leather is scuffed up, but it's still solid. I have to tighten the Chicago screws once in a while though. It is still plenty stiff.

The only reason I'm not wearing it everyday now is because I switched from a leather holster to Kydex and the Kydex "squeaks" when I move around with it. Sounds like the sound a saddle makes when you ride a horse. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000

I swear by these guys. I'm not looking for tactical, just practical. Their belts are thick leather, look normal, and hold my safariland GLS and full size Sig p320 with no issues at all. Best bang for the buck that I've found.

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You

Flight567

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    US
    I roll with Blue Alpha Belts -- love 'em.

BAG is solid as heck. AWS is also very nice. Gcode makes a very nice inner belt, and I'm thinking about picking up the axl exlipse outter belt. That's a heck of a belt.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve lost some weight and needed a new belt so on Tuesday evening, I ordered a Daltech Biobelt (had no idea there was a discount available). Less than 48 hours after ordering it, I’m wearing it. That’s pretty darned good for a quality gun belt.

I’ve only had it on for less than an hour but can tell the difference already in how well this carries compared to a 3 year old Kramer gun belt. This cost about 1/3 the price of the Kramer and if I recall, I had to wait several weeks for the Kramer to arrive. Love Kramer holsters but for belts, it will be Daltech going forward for me.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Does anyone have experience with Elite Survival Systems belts?

Top Bottom