• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    I just wanted to give a plug for Guardian Firearms Academy. I have taken a couple of classes with with Jerrod and they have been great. Yesterday my wife and I with some other couples took the Home Defense class. This was her first time shooting and it went great. As a matter of fact she probably shot the best of all of us. She had a great experience. We all had a great experience and some really good training in both the classroom and on the range. I took the Traumatic Wound Care class a month or so back and hope to take the Carry Class soon. If you are looking for some really good training check them out.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Jerrod is a solid guy. Have shot off and on various matches with him over the years. Always easy going amd knows his stuff

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    Jerrod is one of my favorite instructors. I just took the home defense shotgun class (for the second time) in the beginning of April and am signed up to take his defensive pistol class (also, for the second time) in May,, and his defensive carbine class in June. The Designated Marksman class in October is one that I am supper psyched about.

Top Bottom