• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I've shot mine, it is worth every penny! It is an absolute blast & launches cans just like the videos online.

One thing to note, I had to mortar mine almost every time to eject (tried a cheap BCA BCG first and then my SOLGW BCG)

Anyone shoot theirs yet? Sadly mine is still in the box.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I've shot mine, it is worth every penny! It is an absolute blast & launches cans just like the videos online.

One thing to note, I had to mortar mine almost every time to eject (tried a cheap BCA BCG first and then my SOLGW BCG)

Were you using the blanks available through the group buy? Maybe others will work better.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I didn't have any problems clearing the blanks, but I wasn't launching anything so there was no back pressure.

I was using a factory Sig M-400 BCG. I'll report once I launch an actual can or golf ball...

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Were you using the blanks available through the group buy? Maybe others will work better.
    Sorry for the delay -- I was using the blanks from the group buy. I'll report back next time I get out on some acreage to test! Good chance my can upper is ever so slightly out of spec if you guys have no issues cycling. I bought a knockoff raptor CH for mine which will give me a little more real estate to yank on next time.

Off topic -- fingers crossed these don't end up being considered AOW's with the ATF getting their teeth back

Top Bottom