• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    There were guns and ammo to be had. Prices were high but it was there if you wanted it bad enough. Didn’t see any primers other than shotgun primers. I was also looking for MRE’s but didn’t find any. One crazy thing I noticed was 7.5 French ammo selling cheaper than .223. These are crazy times. Glad I am pretty well stocked up. I bought 3 pocket knives and some oil.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This was one of the biggest shows I have seen there lately, it was spread out between two buildings. Ammo was for the most part ridiculous as you'd expect, but 80.00-90.00 dollars for a 50 rd box of PMC .380 goes way beyond the 'but, but, what it costs us to replace it now' line. There were some deals if you looked hard enough. I did find some 44 SPL HP's for a really good price, and these were new mfg and not overpriced crap people have been hauling to the shows for the last 20 years. I saw some nice model 12's for good prices as well as a really nice Winchester 94, they had 700.00 on it but were willing to deal so maybe somebody can get it in the 600's? The guy with all the S&W's that sets up near the front door had a nice S&W 681 for 700.00 but maybe he'd deal?

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Two buildings one entrance fee.
    .Pro tip; get in the shortest line. Then after you pay and get your wrist band, you walk in ahead of everyone in the long line. If looks could kill, your worries would be over.

Top Bottom