• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I covered the story in the DGU thread on 18 April.

One thing that story covered but I haven’t seen mentioned so far in this thread is that was the second time that day that the choir boys invaded the same house. First time it was not occupied and they got away with some stuff, so they went back to get more, apparently at the direction of the mother hen, who was the “brains” (!) of the crew.

However she clearly surpasses grandpa in the skill of moral assessment:

"I know what we did was stupid and wrong," she told ABC News. "I don't blame him. ... I understand why he did what he did. I mean, I do to an extent."

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Also, when I read the article linked in the OP it was so over the top I wondered if it was some kind of satire on how the press writes anti-gun articles.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Why is this article is appearing now? YouTube had several videos about this shooting back in 2017. BTW, all three of the delinquents were killed.

Jamie-K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2021
    Kosciusko County
    I have to wonder what he will do when confronted by three "upstanding citizens" breaking into his house in the middle of the night, trying to steal all his valuables and potentially his life ??
    What A Goofball !!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The Grandfather loves his grandson. There is no problem with that. He is merely misdirecting his anger at this point.
    Even if that’s true, it’s still an issue that needs to be doused out and never heard from again. Society has coddled and made excuses for low life **** bags for too long. There’s a reason why “he was a good boy” and “he was just turning his life around” is an absolute ****ing joke.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I just want to publicly declare, here on INGO, in print, for all to see, that there are no shirtless pictures of me with my hat on backwards, flashing gang signs on internet media.
    Just sayin'...

Top Bottom