• ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    The clerk doesn't care.
    Not following company policy can get you fired.
    Company can be worried about the police.

It's like some clerk asking for id to sell cigarettes.
    They're just trying to do their job, and not get fined.

Indiana ATC came in one time with a teenager that looked like a 30 year old.
    With a woman that was in her 30s.
    Bartender didn't want to card the 'man', and embarrass him in front of his date.
    Served beer.
    Then the bartender caught a fine, and the establishment caught a fine.
    I was buying my wife a massage and facial for her birthday this past week.

The chick on the phone had to go ask the manager if I was allowed to pay for it.

“Because of HIPAA…”

Which is a stupid reason. I didn’t complain or anything, but she said “I just have to check so I don’t get fired.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sexually abusing kids is wrong.

The fact this isn't immediately obvious to you says a lot about you.
    Edit: dang it. Replied to the wrong post. This was meant in reply to @XMil:

The problem here, it’s easy to make a statement like that while defending the people doing the abuse. You just deny that it’s sexual abuse and continue defending them.

Is adult “Kink” appropriate for young children? I’m not trying to “disavow-shame” you. I’m trying to decide if you’re hiding behind denial of the obvious.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was buying my wife a massage and facial for her birthday this past week.

The chick on the phone had to go ask the manager if I was allowed to pay for it.

“Because of HIPAA…”

Which is a stupid reason. I didn’t complain or anything, but she said “I just have to check so I don’t get fired.”
    Well, she doesn't understand HIPPA, so she probably has a lot of experience getting yelled at for not understanding things.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Edit: dang it. Replied to the wrong post. This was meant in reply to @XMil:

The problem here, it’s easy to make a statement like that while defending the people doing the abuse. You just deny that it’s sexual abuse and continue defending them.

Is adult “Kink” appropriate for young children? I’m not trying to “disavow-shame” you. I’m trying to decide if you’re hiding behind denial of the obvious.
    Show me where I defended people exposing children to adult kink.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    As stated, that is an easily falsifiable assertion
    You're joking with that BS right? First of all, it's about prisoners. Guess what, people in prison have a much higher rate of felony convictions that people not in prison. I'M SHOCKED!!

Second, this source, and I can't stress this enough, is as bad as any mindless, hate-mob propaganda I have ever seen. Further, I don't think you even read it. It says right in the middle of that pile of useless verbal trash that they didn't actually get data!

"The prison service is not recording data on transgender prisoners systematically. The MoJ and the prison service did not supply information via Freedom of Information requests"

I owe you one though, most people won't just stand up and admit they have zero desire to seek the truth and are just jumping on the "who are we supposed to hate today" bandwagon. Thanks for that!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    FyN48UNWIAAfLiF

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You're joking with that BS right? First of all, it's about prisoners. Guess what, people in prison have a much higher rate of felony convictions that people not in prison. I'M SHOCKED!!
    You should probably read the whole thing. The government didn't co-operate with the inquiry what data they did get comes from FOI requests. That data shows that of the cases they could identify as being trans-identifying, about half were in prison for sexual offenses. Overwhelmingly those individuals were born male and the pattern of their criminality does not align with female patterns of criminality. So, a sample of convicted sex offenders shows that about half of them are trans and though most of those are males claiming to be female, the crimes they commit are patterned like males and not females - two lies with one stone
    Second, this source, and I can't stress this enough, is as bad as any mindless, hate-mob propaganda I have ever seen. Further, I don't think you even read it. It says right in the middle of that pile of useless verbal trash that they didn't actually get data!

Fair Play For Women

Campaigning and consultancy group which raises awareness, provides evidence and analysis, and supports policy-makers to protect the rights of women and girls in the UK.

Opposes sex self-ID, and also played a large part in the government’s decision to abandon plans to introduce it in England and Wales in 2018.

Brought the judicial review in 2021 that forced the ONS to continue to collect data on sex in the census, rather than conflating it with self-declared gender identity.

Has specific expertise on the harm done to women by allowing males to participate in female sports and to apply for transfer to female prisons.

Director is Dr Nicola Williams.
    The information in the article was submitted to and accepted by the UK parliament
    "The prison service is not recording data on transgender prisoners systematically. The MoJ and the prison service did not supply information via Freedom of Information requests"
    Do you assert that where the MoJ did record information sufficient to determine biological sex vs claimed sex, that the data was recorded in such a way as to inflate or depress the number of trans sex offenders. The derived number was approximately half , are you saying 40% would be better or maybe 33%? Are you seriously claiming the number might be zero? Because that is what you would need to claim in order to support the assertion that trans people are not child molesters

I owe you one though, most people won't just stand up and admit they have zero desire to seek the truth and are just jumping on the "who are we supposed to hate today" bandwagon. Thanks for that!
    Not jumping on a hate anybody bandwagon, if anything I might be climbing aboard the 'militant anti-Christians always seem to turn out to be gay' bandwagon with one foot still aboard the ''The lady doth protest too much, methinks" bandwagon

Oh, and please cite ANY source that backs up your claim that trans individuals are not child molesters

I'll wait

Top Bottom