• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    :scratch: He said that Nazi's censored science that suggested some of the things present in human sexuality were also present elsewhere in the animal kingdom. So are you saying that studying it is immoral? Or publishing the results of it was immoral/ That Nazi's got that morality right? I hope you can clarify that.
    All I read in his post was reference to studies on human sexuality, did he mention animals? I think maybe you're getting posts confused. Maybe you're trying to keep up with too many. :stickpoke:

I'm saying sexually deviant behavior of all stripes is immoral, and the road that starts with societal normalization and acceptance leads to the point we are now approaching, complete degeneracy to include the sexual predation of children. I'm saying apparently, this was a bridge too far for even the Nazis.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All I read in his post was reference to studies on human sexuality, did he mention animals? I think maybe you're getting posts confused. Maybe you're trying to keep up with too many. :stickpoke:
    Probably.
    I'm saying sexually deviant behavior of all stripes is immoral, and the road that starts with societal normalization and acceptance leads to the point we are now approaching, complete degeneracy to include the sexual predation of children. I'm saying apparently, this was a bridge too far for even the Nazis.
    I guess it depends what the research was. If they were studying sexual degeneracy by case study I don’t see a problem with that per se. If even they were studying sexual degeneracy clinically, it depends. Obviously it would be a problem if they studied it by subjecting innocent people especially children to it.

But, were these studies the Nazi’s destroyed that?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Probably.

I guess it depends what the research was. If they were studying sexual degeneracy by case study I don’t see a problem with that per se. If even they were studying sexual degeneracy clinically, it depends. Obviously it would be a problem if they studied it by subjecting innocent people especially children to it.

But, were these studies the Nazi’s destroyed that?
    You mean like the Kinsey Institute right here in the Hoosier state?
    Are you aware of any research dealing with homosexuality that isn't an attempt to destigmatize and normalize it?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You mean like the Kinsey Institute right here in the Hoosier state?
    Are you aware of any research dealing with homosexuality that isn't an attempt to destigmatize and normalize it?
    Well, I kinda think the research on the Gorilla lesbians, for examples, had several goals. Could have been about trying to drum up reasoning for normalizing it.

But here’s the thing, and I’m excluding unethical or dishonest research here. Like the woke research that tries to justify mutilating children, especially without parents input. Should society stop researching subjects that honest research regardless of purpose, identifies information you don’t want to know?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Should society stop researching subjects that honest research regardless of purpose, identifies information you don’t want to know?
    Should society review the subjects of projects competing for scarce research dollars in order to direct most of them at pressing or existential problems?

How does this get funded over improved electric efficiency for a/c and heat, new plastic formulas that can easily be converted back into raw materials and re-used or experimenting with novel materials in order to increase storage density of batteries beyond Li-Ion while utilizing non-flammable electrolyte

How does that **** get funded at the expense of questions whose answer could benefit all of humanity rather than 1 or 2%

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    :xmad:

Now, not only the teachers, but ANYONE can go to a kids playground and talk about sex.

:xmad:

Dudes like this is exactly why access to school grounds is restricted. I didnt watch, but if that were my kids school and I learned a stranger was allowed on the playground, I'd have their heads.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom