• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    This demonic crap seems to be so pervasive now it’s hardly newsworthy any more. Why do taxpayers have to put up with this crap being in public schools and why are we paying for it to be taught to our kids in college? In a supposed conservative supermajority state like Indiana, this stuff should be easy to stamp out of our public institutions.

Closing paragraph in the article, I think, is the most telling.

“[Children] are very much ready for these topics and are way more accepting than adults when it comes to discussing these topics and talk about gender, gender assumptions, pronouns, all the things. And it is child development appropriate and age appropriate,” Tooley noted.

Translated in my mind; Children are completely unaware of the implications of these topics and we can tell them anything we want and they will believe it. We have the ability to twist how children see the world for the rest of their lives and we don't really care what their parents or anyone else thinks.

Mark 9:42, Matthew 18:6, Luke 17:2

I figure it must mean something to someone if it is said three times.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Im 64, when did we pray in public schools?
    When my kids were going to high school (about 8-10 years ago), they still did it before the football games.

When I was in school, we used to do it every morning. We're close to the same age.

With the rise of the environmentalist cult, and then the rainbow jihad, our kids are being forced to pray every day now.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    When my kids were going to high school (about 8-10 years ago), they still did it before the football games.

When I was in school, we used to do it every morning. We're close to the same age.

With the rise of the environmentalist cult, and then the rainbow jihad, our kids are being forced to pray every day now.
    I remember praying in school before class in a rural NC town when I was 9-10.

I’m 42.

I think we were praying for the guys over in Desert Storm.

The principal lead the prayer on the loudspeaker for all the classes to hear.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

I just find it interesting, I grew up in a pretty then Conservative part of Maryland.
    No prayer at all, not for J Kennedy, MLK, Space race, nothing. We prayed at church.
    My friends that went to Catholic Schools, different story.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just find it interesting, I grew up in a pretty then Conservative part of Maryland.
    No prayer at all, not for J Kennedy, MLK, Space race, nothing. We prayed at church.
    My friends that went to Catholic Schools, different story.
    The kids today are praying on a different alter these days.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Last edited:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Second accusation and arrest warrant issued for Brinton:
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news...al-charged-with-second-felony-suitcase-theft/

Something I hope might go to SCOTUS and push the needle a smidgen:
    Separation of church and doesn't doesn't mean that religious organizations have to be hidden away from public life, and it's pretty absurd this notion has gained traction in recent years. Gorsuch is an (really the) interesting figure on the Court at this intersection of issues. For instance, he wrote the Bostock decision, but also quite heatedly criticized Colorado regarding the Masterpiece Cakeshop case.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    At least now journalists are being honest about his job status. The first story we were told "oh, they no longer works in that position. They are on a leave of absence. " implying that they were let go before the incident. (and therefore not a stain on their administration) No, this freakshow was let go BECAUSE of the incident.

Cue "my client is in the wrong jail population" in 3... 2... 1...

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    At least now journalists are being honest about his job status.
    I'm not sure I'd lump National Review in the the Biden admin apologists, but it is important that the truth comes out. I expect smoke and mirrors from the administrative state. What really irks me is the collusion to hide things (Hunter Biden laptop, anyone? Just as a major and recent thing that really should've been a scandal but instead we get murmurs of at least he's not the other guy|).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, the first round of reporting, nobody bothered to correct the administration. They just quoted the official and let it ride. I was able to do the math and realize the timelines matched perfectly with less than 5 minutes of googling. And I'm not even a well educated professional journalist. They are supposed to be smarter than me.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah, the first round of reporting, nobody bothered to correct the administration. They just quoted the official and let it ride. I was able to do the math and realize the timelines matched perfectly with less than 5 minutes of googling. And I'm not even a well educated professional journalist. They are supposed to be smarter than me.
    Education is not intelligence. I'm sure you're smarter than a good portion of what passes for journalists these days

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Second accusation and arrest warrant issued for Brinton:
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news...al-charged-with-second-felony-suitcase-theft/

Something I hope might go to SCOTUS and push the needle a smidgen:
    Separation of church and doesn't doesn't mean that religious organizations have to be hidden away from public life, and it's pretty absurd this notion has gained traction in recent years. Gorsuch is an (really the) interesting figure on the Court at this intersection of issues. For instance, he wrote the Bostock decision, but also quite heatedly criticized Colorado regarding the Masterpiece Cakeshop case.
    Finally got fired

Top Bottom