• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There was a lot of hand wringing in that article.

This is especially funny. There won't be any repercussions for this vote. It won't even be remembered when they are up for election again.
    As a silver lining, perhaps this conveniently identifies which of our politicians need to be voted out of office. Anyone who votes in favor of this bill needs to go. Period. If you don’t understand what we’re fighting for, then you can’t fight for us. Good-bye. You’re fired.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    There was a lot of hand wringing in that article.

This is especially funny. There won't be any repercussions for this vote. It won't even be remembered when they are up for election again.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I will remember it. Todd Young will not be getting my vote again, no matter who runs against him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I get it about merely hoping for retribution (and it was certainly apropos to illustrate the article with a picture of Mitt), but the important point is 12 Republicans betrayed essential norms for - well, what exactly? The chance to bask in the ephemeral light of left wing tolerance? I think the concerns about using the law as a lever to pry open an entry for greater perversion are valid and those politicians' lack of concern for how difficult it is to overturn bad law once enacted are quite informative about their 'conservative' credentials. Best we can hope for is that the people who vote for them will see it as a bridge too far (or a bridge to Babylon)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

This is absolutely horrible.

Top Bottom