Govenor 'hair gel" proposes 28th Amendment.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    At least he's being honest about his desire to strip gun rights away from the Constitution. Better than all the "back door" stripping of gun rights that's been happening for the past many decades. Of course it's "better" because it has absolutely no chance of ever passing. But he knows that; he's just spewing more hot air to claim his throne on the national scene as "tough on gun rights". All the Dems want to do is one-up each other to show they hate freedom and America more...

To his credit (and little of that), a Constitutional amendment is the only actually legal way to really restrict gun rights.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Here's a 28th for ya...trade California and Hawaii for all outstanding Treasuries PRC holds. The exception is, we retain Pearl Harbor.

Four less D Senators, 40+ less D reps.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    At least he's being honest about his desire to strip gun rights away from the Constitution. Better than all the "back door" stripping of gun rights that's been happening for the past many decades. Of course it's "better" because it has absolutely no chance of ever passing. But he knows that; he's just spewing more hot air to claim his throne on the national scene as "tough on gun rights". All the Dems want to do is one-up each other to show they hate freedom and America more...

To his credit (and little of that), a Constitutional amendment is the only actually legal way to really restrict gun rights.
    Same game plan as Hogsett just on a national scale. Claim that just one more gun law would make America safe but Republicans won't let it happen.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll see your slime and raise you.

577573d9dd0895892b8b4673

Why is it all these creeps look as smarmy as they are? its like they telegraph.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Far be it from me to say anything positive about that POS, but I have long said that the ONLY gun control advocates I respect, though just a little, are those who call to amend the Constitution.

It is the only correct way to get where they want us to go.

I wish him luck. He's gonna need it.
    How about BAD luck. Like 14 years’ worth?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Here's a 28th for ya...trade California and Hawaii for all outstanding Treasuries PRC holds. The exception is, we retain Pearl Harbor.

Four less D Senators, 40+ less D reps.
    Sell them to Mexico instead. But only after creating a new port in Oregon or Washington to replace the ports in CA.
    Then sell CA water at insane rates since most of the water for southern CA comes from Nevada. LOL

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    How about we propose the 29th amendment F'ING TERM LIMITS FOR ALL CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS.
    If only that would help, but it is now evident that the real problem is the perpetual bureaucratic state seemingly accountable to no one and is ever present from administration to administration and congress to congress no matter who is elected.

The whole damn house of cards needs cleaning out.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    To his credit, this is the ONLY legal way to do it. The only way to step on an amendment is a new amendment.

Akshually... I would think proposing a revision to the 2nd amendment would be more appropriate than creating a new amendment that neuters an existing one. I do agree though that this would be the correct process. In my mind that's the only way to change anything in the constitution. The reason Congress does it (by passing laws) instead is that it would be too hard for them to go through the correct process and they wouldn't be able to infringe on the constitution the way they do.

Top Bottom