• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Anyone have any experience with the Gould and Goodrich Gold Line holsters? Are they worth the money?

I have an old Galco Carry Lite holster that I`ve carried a Glock 30 in since at least 2012, and the retention strap on the Galco is stretched out and now the snap comes undone. I`ve nearly dropped the Glock a couple times taking the paddle holster off. I was set to just order another Galco Carry Lite to replace this one, then decided to look around and see what else might be available for the Glock 30 and stumbled upon the Gould and Goodrich.

I`d really appreciate any feedback, especially from anyone who`s used these holsters.

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Well...turns out Gould and Goodrich don`t make the paddle holster with the retention strap for the Glock 30 anymore, so I found a place called Craft Holsters. I won`t have the holster and magazine carrier by my birthday because they make them custom at the order, but they look like great holsters. Just ordered and I think they`ll be great accessories!

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I found what appeared to be a NOS vertical shoulder holster of theirs online and used it to carry a 4" bbl K frame for a few years. It was my first shoulder holster, but thought it was pretty darn good. I liked it more than the Bianchi vertical holster I currently have for my GLOCK 19.

I felt the quality was pretty good....maybe not quite top of the line, but excellent value for the money. I think my OWB GLOCK holster is a Gould as well. I paid around $50 is for each, and I liked them just fine.

Top Bottom