Got my American Rifleman magazine today.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I guess I missed something, what is it, the Holcomb has done, or not done? He seems pretty pro 2A...am I wrong?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I guess I missed something, what is it, the Holcomb has done, or not done? He seems pretty pro 2A...am I wrong?

I don't think he's done anything directly negative towards the 2A.

That said, he and his whole Indiana RINO machine have been been counterproductive to issues like constitutional carry, that would advance our 2A cause.

...Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb said he believes Hoosiers have a constitutional right to carry the way it is right now...

Red flag laws are another area where Holcomb is toeing the line at gun control...

1632798471883.png

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    bw, come on. That article from Dudley is pure nonsense--it was Holcomb that supported a such improved DPP..

Holcomb could have more fire in the belly, but given how the weak the Office of the Governor is in Indiana constitutionally, most of the anger is misdirected. People assume or expect perhaps a Man on Horseback to come save them, instead of directing their energy to their state representative or state senator (especially state senator, lol).

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I get Shooting Illustrated and the most important thing in these month's magazine was an ad for a adult-sized Red Ryder. I am so in.

...anyhoo

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I sometimes wonder if Holcombs reluctance to support Constitutional carry is due to pressure from the ISP, maybe they don't want to lose the revenue from LTCH's

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I sometimes wonder if Holcombs reluctance to support Constitutional carry is due to pressure from the ISP, maybe they don't want to lose the revenue from LTCH's
    This has been discussed before and no they don’t want to loose any “revenue”
    I seem to remember n Ingo LEO saying some of those funds go towed officer training etc. I wish they would work toward applying a personality to those woman that take your info at the city co. Building.

Top Bottom