• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    It seems they want to make it where even selling 1 gun makes you a gun dealer and must be run through a background check. Obama tried this, the Biden / Obama 3rd term is trying it again, and a few RINOs are helping them, including one of ours.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    So the ATF currently says you have to transfer a certain number of guns in a year in order to be considered "in the business" and thus to hold an FFL.

It would be hilariously ironic if this meant now that "certain number" is just 1 and almost anyone can hold an FFL and start having guns purchased online shipped directly to their door. And without a background at that, since FFL to FFL transfers don't require a check.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    It would be hilariously ironic if this meant now that "certain number" is just 1 and almost anyone can hold an FFL and start having guns purchased online shipped directly to their door. And without a background at that, since FFL to FFL transfers don't require a check.
    don’t all FFL transfers require a record though?

Though if we are then all a FFL, that means the company (us) could then buy class III post 1986?

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    And just to show that I am not afraid of safety, I will start asking an FFL if I can fill out a 4473 for everything - lower parts kits, stocks, handguards, clips, barrel shrouds, bayonet lugs, lug nuts, peanuts, deez nuts, toilet, paper, toilet paper, everything.

That is how committed I am to showing the Government that I am committed to safety.

I'm not just doing this for me, I am doing this for you. I am doing it for the guys that make sandwiches so big that they cannot fit it all in their mouths, and the guys that make homemade tacos so big that the contents just end up all over the plate. I am doing it for the guys that pop their pimples with a compass and the guys that can't reach all the parts of their body. And I am doing it for the Perfect 10 females that are attracted to those kind of guys, and the babies they will make. Safely, of course.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This list seems familiar.

Blunt
    Burr
    Capito
    Cassidy
    Collins
    Cornyn
    Ernst
    Graham
    McConnell
    Murkowski
    Portman
    Romney
    Tillis
    Toomey
    Young

As we have been reminded endlessy, that **** sucker "Young" was a marine.

How often has that **** sucker taken an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States? At least twice, correct?

Nonetheless, the **** sucker shreds it regularly.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Does voting work anymore?

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "work".

A valid vote may not work out to one's preference. One does not always get what one wants.

Nonetheless, there is plenty to indicate elections are little more than a sham in these united States these days.

Hell, in several areas illegal aliens are "given suffrage". It is but one example that voting is a farce.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    It seems they want to make it where even selling 1 gun makes you a gun dealer and must be run through a background check. Obama tried this, the Biden / Obama 3rd term is trying it again, and a few RINOs are helping them, including one of ours.

I had to laugh that you said 'unintentionally' without sarcasm quotes.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    As we have been reminded endlessy, that **** sucker "Young" was a marine.

How often has that **** sucker taken an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States? At least twice, correct?

Nonetheless, the **** sucker shreds it regularly.

Greg Ballard was a Marine too, and he was about as anti-gun as could be.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    You can't blame them really.
    They have an agenda.
    They understand the intent of the 2nd amendment.
    They know history, unlike many that are graduating high schools across the state and country.
    Can you blame them for wanting to make their jobs easier, going forward?

Top Bottom