• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    View attachment 79425

the cmore isn't small, but not huge, this is on my 6in paclite upper (with the paclite comp), the price should be the same for all cmore railway/slide ride regardless of dot size (unless you buy the click switch), if the ones your seeing are 400 you might be looking at the rts, yes they're more!, its defiantly bigger than a vortex venom or viper, but a huge advantage I see (with the cmore) is you can change the battery without removing it from the gun, but that's not really a big deal, ive had to change 1 battery in the cmore on my pistol (its been in use for a year and a half). I tried a vortex viper on my 22/45, but I couldn't get to the dot fast enough, the window seemed small for me, but on my 10/22 it was fine for some reason?

I like the 8moa dot on my guns because im a speed shooter, if I was using it for precision work, i'd go with a smaller dot (that's an older picture, my 10/22 has a cmore on it now), and I use the cmores on my steel challenge/bowling pin guns, and if I start shooting idpa with my pcc, its got a cmore too. (the guns in the pic are my pin/steel guns)

if you get to the eville area, i'd let you shoot my cmore's

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    View attachment 79425

the cmore isn't small, but not huge, this is on my 6in paclite upper (with the paclite comp), the price should be the same for all cmore railway/slide ride regardless of dot size (unless you buy the click switch), if the ones your seeing are 400 you might be looking at the rts, yes they're more!, its defiantly bigger than a vortex venom or viper, but a huge advantage I see (with the cmore) is you can change the battery without removing it from the gun, but that's not really a big deal, ive had to change 1 battery in the cmore on my pistol (its been in use for a year and a half). I tried a vortex viper on my 22/45, but I couldn't get to the dot fast enough, the window seemed small for me, but on my 10/22 it was fine for some reason?

I like the 8moa dot on my guns because im a speed shooter, if I was using it for precision work, i'd go with a smaller dot (that's an older picture, my 10/22 has a cmore on it now), and I use the cmores on my steel challenge/bowling pin guns, and if I start shooting idpa with my pcc, its got a cmore too. (the guns in the pic are my pin/steel guns)

if you get to the eville area, i'd let you shoot my cmore's

I get to eville occasionally. My daughter lives there over near USI.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I get to eville occasionally. My daughter lives there over near USI.

let me know when! (my wife actually works near usi!) and my part time job (in a gun shop) is really close to usi, in fact, you probably drive about 4 blocks away from it (I work on franklin st)

if you want to run some ammo thru my 22's let me know! im pretty much always up for "group therapy!" im a member at redbrush rifle range, so we've got a place to shoot!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    let me know when! (my wife actually works near usi!) and my part time job (in a gun shop) is really close to usi, in fact, you probably drive about 4 blocks away from it (I work on franklin st)

if you want to run some ammo thru my 22's let me know! im pretty much always up for "group therapy!" im a member at redbrush rifle range, so we've got a place to shoot!

Will do! Thanks. I'm actually going there this weekend but will be at my grandson's birthday party. I have been wanting to check out the Frog Follies for quite some time now and every year it falls on my grandson's birthday. This year though, I am able to sneak over early Saturday before party prep begins to check it out.

Do you work in that gun shop over my the Home Depot?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Will do! Thanks. I'm actually going there this weekend but will be at my grandson's birthday party. I have been wanting to check out the Frog Follies for quite some time now and every year it falls on my grandson's birthday. This year though, I am able to sneak over early Saturday before party prep begins to check it out.

Do you work in that gun shop over my the Home Depot?

Pm sent! If you go to the follies wear comfy shoes! It’s a lot of walking! And I think the weather will cooperate this year, most years the temperature is somewhere between satans armpit and the sun! If you’re going out to eat be prepared to wait in line, and if you’re staying in a hotel I hope you made reservations cause every hotel from Vincennes and Madisonville is booked! But back when I used to go it was an amazing car show, and if you spent all day there, you still won’t see everything!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Pm sent! If you go to the follies wear comfy shoes! It’s a lot of walking! And I think the weather will cooperate this year, most years the temperature is somewhere between satans armpit and the sun! If you’re going out to eat be prepared to wait in line, and if you’re staying in a hotel I hope you made reservations cause every hotel from Vincennes and Madisonville is booked! But back when I used to go it was an amazing car show, and if you spent all day there, you still won’t see everything!

Thanks. I'm staying at my daughters and will only go for a couple hours. Just a quick look around. Won't eat anything. Yes, the weather is shaping up nicely!

Top Bottom