• ...and so much more!
  • 12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Sorry, I was being a jerk. The days of the “good gun show” are gone I fear. Sometimes you can find deals but for the most part Gun shows are full of guys trying to sell used guns for more than you can buy a new one for and guys flipping ammo for double the price. Don’t forget all the flea market items and tons of Chinese AR parts. I still go to a few and try to find odd ball parts or ammo though. I must admit the last two 1500s I bought new pistols as cheap or cheaper than I could order them for. I also go for the entertainment purposes, always something to see.
    There is a show at Stout Field this weekend. It used to be my favorite show but it’s changed a lot. It was the first show I went to almost 40 years ago.
    Me and a buddy of mine used to work that show for Ed and Bill Crafton they had it. It was a lot of fun.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    No gun shows for me in years.....I see next weekend there is the small one at the Stout Field National Guard Armory INDY....never been there. Any input on this show appreciated. Think my son might be looking for bulk ammo. Any different regulations to be aware of...? I see free parking and only $5 admission.
    I'll be in the classroom (the small room by the front door). Look at the prices in the rest of the show, then stop and see me on your way out for bulk ammo.
    If you're looking for something specific, we can take orders at the store and bring them to the show for you to pick up there. That way you know we won't sell it before you get there. I'll be at the store Monday from 11 until around 1:30 or 2. The rest of the week I'll be in and out. Call me sometime or send me an email and let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I have and how much it is.

acmetruck1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2021
    Schneider
    I’m looking forward to attending a few shows out here just to see how they are. Back in Phoenix, they’d all turned in to beef jerky and cheap trinket shows. Sure, they had guns, but most were wildly overpriced, and they smelled like maybe 7/100 people had showered in the last week. Add in the cost ($20 for the show, another $10-15 to park), and I hadn’t been to one in years. Things any different out here?
    yeah! what is w the lack of deodorant.?!? Good greif! Every stinking and bumping into each other! That’s gunshows in a nutshell! Lol

Top Bottom