• ...and so much more!
  • mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    Quote:
    “The Gulfstream is a pretty dig deal.” said Don Draper, Beretta’s Vice President of Marketing. “That, combined with the earth’s rotation means we don’t have to rifle the barrels – and that results in lower costs that we can pass on to our customers
    You guys don't really think they are serious, right?

^^ Don draper is the main character from the Tv show mad men...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well I did it! Pushed the buy now button to the right hand side. That baby is coming home to papa. I should get it about the same time the circus comes to town. Figure I can use it to waste a clown.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    At first, I didn't know what to think. The color of the gun is pretty interesting, what with it looking like a radar readout. I really do hope this is a joke, and I'm sure it is. Either way, thought I'd share.

:ingo:

Beretta firearms Introduces PX4 Tropical Storm Pistol - My Gun Culture
    Is this real? I wouldn't be able to show up at the range after this. Does it shoot rainbows and unicorns also? Hollow point unicorns hehe. Wonder what the hippies will say about this gun? You used to have a addiction to black guns NOW RAINBOW GUNS!

JFrost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Looks like someone puked in Technicolor.

Maybe as a starter gun for a young daughter; then again, if she needs that to get hooked into shooting maybe another year or two is worth the wait.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Now i have to find a way to get a gun in that paint scheme. I would love it also the fact that im a weather buff and that thing does have some resemblance to a radar return. That paint scheme might just become real soon if I can find a way to do it.

Top Bottom