Good arguments and pretty good informative websites.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scootersrockin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Most of us have a facebook account or other forums that we post in that have several people who are anti-gun or very liberal or really no nothing about guns. Here are a few websites that I usually use when I want to defend my 2nd amendment rights.

America – Freedom vs Freedom | Eight Minutes of Fame

FBI — Table 1

Gun Control - Just Facts

The Truth About Assault Weapons

Guns in the United States: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

10 Facts for Liberals: Why Gun Control Can't Stop Another Newtown Massacre - John Hawkins - [page]

9 Must-See Gun Control Statistics Independent Journal Review

Stats Prove Gun Control Does Not Work

Hopefully some of these websites can help you successfully argue with a person who knows nothing about guns or super left wing liberals. Post some more great sites if you know any.
    :patriot:

scootersrockin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Oh I usually try to avoid any posts from InfoWars. Anytime you post anything that relates to Alex Jones... He's a passionate guy but it's guys like that who make us look bad...

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I've found that trying to discuss, argue, convince, etc. the issue with any liberal is pretty much a useless endeavor. They are mostly dealing from an emotional point of view and there is little that will cut through that, no matter how much logic, common sense and factual reasoning you use. They are working from pure emotion and there is no real way to cut through that. The light has to come on all by themselves.

Unless they are working from a political agenda, then they just need to be taken out behind the woodshed. :D

Top Bottom