Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    A great way to diversify your precious metals and gem investments! For sale is a gold, emerald and diamond bracelet and earrings set. Description below taken from professional appraisal:

One 14KT YG Emerald and Diamond Bracelet. This bracelet has 13 5x4mm oval cut emeralds that are a medium to dark green, and uniform in color and size. These stones are approximately .30ct. each. There are 13 4 diamond links between the emeralds at .03ct. each. The emerald links have 10 diamonds around them at .015ct. each. This piece with the stones weighs 15.3 dwts. The total estimated carat weight of the emeralds is 3.90cttw. Total carat weight of the diamonds is 3.51cttw, clarity VS-2, Color G-H

Earrings are of similar construction. Each has 6x4mm pear shaped .50ct emerald on top with fifteen .01ct diamonds. The bottom dangle has a 7x5mm pear emerald +/-.75ct with sixteen .01ct diamonds. Total carat weight of the diamonds in each earring is .31ct total, clarity VS-2, Color G-H

Appraised value of the bracelet in 2014 was $9.995.00. The earrings together were $4,495.00. Total $14,490.00. I had the appraisals updated in April 2022 with the bracelet then $11,795.00. I can not find the updated earrings appraisal but it was up a similar percentage. It is safe to say the combined appraised value is $15,000 to $17,500. I will provide copies of the appraisals and will meet at your jeweler’s location if desired for authentication, etc.

Asking $7,500.00 for the set. Cash or gold/silver bullion preferred. In person only, willing to travel as far north as Indy to meet.
    Will consider partial trade for firearms. Trades considered: Marlin .30-30, especially a compact, East Bloc AK rifles & pistols, Beretta or Sig Sauer metal framed pistols in 9mm or .380, Left Hand CZ rifles, ??? I am not actively looking for anything so I may be picky.

Jewelry 2.jpg Jewelry 1.jpg

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I will be driving up to Indy May 3rd for meeting on May 4th. I could easily meet on the SW or NE side late afternoon of the 3rd or when I am heading home the late afternoon of the 4th.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom