• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I would be happy to get that accomplished but I think a mod needs to make that decision.

Any mods out there want to address this?
    I would also suggest that his full given INGO name be used. I know that a lot of people who aren't regulars in the OSUT or CZ threads don't know who "CM" is.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I did it 1,001,911 at first and mcapo suggested 191,110 for 1911 10mm. His favorite handgun. So that's why it is what it is but we're on the same page.

Couldn't think of a better pic

Ah, yeah that makes sense. I didn't catch on at first and wondered if it made you round it to the nearest 10. I "reported" the thread and asked for it to be stickied.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I would be happy to get that accomplished but I think a mod needs to make that decision.

Any mods out there want to address this?
    Mod, (not Administrator) here. I certainly understand wanting to get this out to every corner of the INGO world, but I don't think we can have a thread in different sub-forums without there being different threads.

Keep bumping this one and it'll be on "What's New" 24/7.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Mod, (not Administrator) here. I certainly understand wanting to get this out to every corner of the INGO world, but I don't think we can have a thread in different sub-forums without there being different threads.

Can you please change the CM in the title to Churchmouse? SnappyD brought something to my attention that I didnt think about and think it might help.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I would also suggest that his full given INGO name be used. I know that a lot of people who aren't regulars in the OSUT or CZ threads don't know who "CM" is.
    I have no authority to do this, but that's never stopped me before.

Hear ye, hear ye!! Any reference to Churchmouse as "CM" will include at least one "Churchmouse (CM)", or "CM (Churchmouse)" in the post. This will be at the first reference in the post to "CM".

Thank you for bringing this to my attention Snapdragon. INGO is a big place, over 1,100 online right now. Not all are as familiar with "CM" as some of us are.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thank you Kelly :yesway:
    No prob bcannon. It took a minute to remember which clicky thing to use to change thread titles. It's not a big red button marked "PUSH THIS TO CHANGE THREAD TITLE" or anything that easy :laugh:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

I Don't know how to do it, but something with a link to this thread, in all the sub-fori.

You can make it happen man - You're one of the big shots now!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I Don't know how to do it, but something with a link to this thread, in all the sub-fori.

You can make it happen man - You're one of the big shots now!

Nope, just a random dude from Hendricks County. Ain't got nerry clue how to do such mojo. But I can bump a thread!

Top Bottom