• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Those are rookie numbers fellas. We gotta do better. Gonna do another donation myself and again next payday.
    I hit it up again a couple of days ago. Hoping to inspire others to do the same if they can. Something like this is more important right now then spending the money on a new toy that I'll most likely get bored with after awhile.

Still praying for Tim and his family as well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I hit it up again a couple of days ago. Hoping to inspire others to do the same if they can. Something like this is more important right now then spending the money on a new toy that I'll most likely get bored with after awhile.

Still praying for Tim and his family as well.

Amen. Tim and his family can use the money more than I can use yet another gun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Long over due update.
    We were in limbo for a while as the decision was made to move my care to IU Med center. Truth is I should have went there to begin with. The level of attention to needs and details is night and day better.
    met with the new Oncologist and his team today. Stellar people straight shooter and answered all our questions with honesty.
    yes I am stage 4. Yes it is my end game. No I will not get out of this one.
    no time lines yet until after I get a pet scan next week. Then they will know where I am at with this and will have a clear path for me.
    There are not enough ways to thank you all for your support from a prayer/positive thoughts to what ever you could spare monetarily. Nickels and dimes to dollars all add up and will go for my end of time game plan.
    much love from us to you all

-Tim-

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm sure that was tough to write-out, Tim. Please know that there are many of us (myself included) who would like to help you through this final period of your life.
    Not having gone through this ourselves, we don't know how to be of help to you. Please don't be hesitant to reach out and tell us how we can help ..... there are many, many ears/eyes that are listening.

Top Bottom