• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Original order of 400 million vaccine doses. 200 million more is an increase of 50%, which makes 600 million total doses. With 2 doses per person, that is enough vaccine for 300 million people. He just didn't say "million" the last time. Was anyone actually confused about what was being communicated?

There are plenty of reasons to oppose Biden; this is a silly one.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Original order of 400 million vaccine doses. 200 million more is an increase of 50%, which makes 600 million total doses. With 2 doses per person, that is enough vaccine for 300 million people. He just didn't say "million" the last time. Was anyone actually confused about what was being communicated?

It's only going to help 300 Americans, he said it repeatedly.
    Someone is definitely confused.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

It isn't a matter of us being confused but rather that he was confused as a product of being mentally compromised.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Using the standards widely applied to Trump, that will count as a Biden 'lie'

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

You seem to be a very confused person if you can continually make up excuses for this....you know....the thing!

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I still believe that he is just a puppet put into place to be used as much as possible until he resigns due to medical issues. Then, we will have the first radical woman of color president and the true purpose of this election.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    If he leaves the office due to medical (cognitive) reasons, then everything he has done should be null and void since it was determined by one who does not have the mental capacity to make such decisions.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I've pointed out to a few people that it's sad, but he clearly is showing some cognitive decline. They all tell me it's just a stutter, but he never stuttered when younger and forgetting things is not part of a stutter. For our sake, I hope he retains his position for 4 years so Harris doesn't become president.

Apparently during the inauguration broadcast, they emphasized again that he has a stutter. I'm assuming to cover for things like this.
    Why do we assume that Harris isn't also a tool, who will be manipulated and allowed to remain in office only so long as she follows orders? Both of them are empty suits, who will do anything in politics for a buck. Neither seems like a Svengali, actually calling the shots.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You seem to be a very confused person if you can continually make up excuses for this....you know....the thing!
    Bidet said 300 Americans, and then when he repeated the statement even used “let me be clear, 300 Americans”... dude is missing a handful of fries and a couple of chicken nuggets from his happy meal.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Bidet said 300 Americans, and then when he repeated the statement even used “let me be clear, 300 Americans”... dude is missing a handful of fries and a couple of chicken nuggets from his happy meal.

Each American (300) gets 2 shots which equals 600 doses.

What am I missing here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Just before ehe made his inaugural speech there was a several minute delay where he wasn't on camera. People appeared to be confused as to what was going on. Then he finally showed up. I thought maybe he collapsed or something. Anyone else recall this?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Just before ehe made his inaugural speech there was a several minute delay where he wasn't on camera. People appeared to be confused as to what was going on. Then he finally showed up. I thought maybe he collapsed or something. Anyone else recall this?

Didn't watch but I'll bet they had to fix his earpiece do he could hear what he was supposed to say.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom