• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've pointed out to a few people that it's sad, but he clearly is showing some cognitive decline. They all tell me it's just a stutter, but he never stuttered when younger and forgetting things is not part of a stutter. For our sake, I hope he retains his position for 4 years so Harris doesn't become president.

Apparently during the inauguration broadcast, they emphasized again that he has a stutter. I'm assuming to cover for things like this.
    We all knew the potato in chief was mentally gone for more than a year now.

But the man who pushed the DOW past 30k and got us a vaccine for a new virus in only a handful of months said some mean things online.

Maybe Trump can figure out how to guide the ship from outside of office, to attempt to keep us from sinking any further than we have this week. It's mildly entertaining to have some laughs while roasting marshmellows on the burning corpse of this country, but we really do need someone to step up and keep this thing from totally collapsing.

After the potato signed away over 150k jobs, I have a strong feeling reality will start settling in about what has happened.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, you guys are forgetting that people have to get two doses of the vaccine. So 600 million is just enough for those 300 people to get 1 million shots each for their first dose, and then another million each for their second dose. No wonder people are complaining about soreness in their arms!

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    But the question is...do white voters feel threatened by him? Never forget "the question."

Because that's the key to the Electoral College.
    Wouldn't that depend on if the white voter was deemed "sniffable" by Biden as to whether they would feel threatened or not?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    We haven't seen this much stuttering since those times they let obama go off prompter. It's not Presidential to have biden up there representing us like that.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Laugh all you want - just remember the "average person."

Average Person is not motivated by policy; they elected Biden because they don't like Mean Tweets. When Average Person is confronted with mental decline, their reaction is to feel "sympathy." Average Person may have a loved one that is like this. And Average Person may be inclined to feel like attacks on Joe Biden are the same as attacks on their loved one.

Aand...if Kamala Harris cultivates the right sort of "care-taker" image toward Joe Biden...and "honors" his leadership, while being empathetic to his condition...Kamala Harris is positioning herself to behave in exact alignment with how Average Person feels about the situation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Average Person is not motivated by policy; they elected Biden because they don't like Mean Tweets. When Average Person is confronted with mental decline, their reaction is to feel "sympathy." Average Person may have a loved one that is like this. And Average Person may be inclined to feel like attacks on Joe Biden are the same as attacks on their loved one.

Aand...if Kamala Harris cultivates the right sort of "care-taker" image toward Joe Biden...and "honors" his leadership, while being empathetic to his condition...Kamala Harris is positioning herself to behave in exact alignment with how Average Person feels about the situation.
    I'm an average person with a loved one that ultimately passed away due to complications from a cognitive decline disease. She was my Mother. My "attacks" are against those supposed loved ones and supporters that chose to prop up Biden for political purposes over concerns about his cognitive decline.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

The Average Person should let their mentally declining relative make all their financial decisions for them...and drive their car. Time for a Darwin intervention.

Top Bottom