• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    ESG score has nothing to do with their issues. Not to mention, if they were unable to use a bank or get a loan, they would be out of business by now.

Again, I can find lots of evidence of investors choosing companies by ESG scores. None for the rest of it. I am truly interested in seeing some actual evidence, not just innuendo

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    ESG score has nothing to do with their issues. Not to mention, if they were unable to use a bank or get a loan, they would be out of business by now.

Again, I can find lots of evidence of investors choosing companies by ESG scores. None for the rest of it. I am truly interested in seeing some actual evidence, not just innuendo
    Do you really think you are going to read this all over? There was a post here a couple of weeks ago that detailed similarly to what I have learned directly from individuals involved just what is happening behind the scenes we all see.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do you really think you are going to read this all over? There was a post here a couple of weeks ago that detailed similarly to what I have learned directly from individuals involved just what is happening behind the scenes we all see.
    Yes. I think if companies were being denied access to banking and loans we would be able to read about it. Just like we did when Obama had banks denying these things to the gun industry. Companies aren't going to just quietly close their doors.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes. I think if companies were being denied access to banking and loans we would be able to read about it. Just like we did when Obama had banks denying these things to the gun industry. Companies aren't going to just quietly close their doors.
    You truly just don’t get how the whole ESG thing works.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sure. You can't show your work, so it is because I don't understand.
    The ****ing world is not all on the internet.

There are a few good articles explain what is going on in the nose, bud, target, and this thread but I’m not searching for them…

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I think that falls under the DUH heading... :):

They would be, more than most industries, cutting their own throats agreeing to that insane garbage.
    It seems to me that I remember at least one big oil company going along with the climate scam in the past year or so. I want to say Shell or BP but I'm not sure.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It seems to me that I remember at least one big oil company going along with the climate scam in the past year or so. I want to say Shell or BP but I'm not sure.
    To be fair, any fuel provider that doesn't begin thinking about making a move into alternative fuels will be left behind at some point. It all really depends on when the tipping point will come.

That is where the industry is moving. Whether it's renewable natural gas, renewable diesel, propane, hydrogen or something else, it will take a significant investment to ramp up and build out infrastructure to do it.

Top Bottom