GO Arizona!!!!! Maricopa Co. machine audit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Voting in person should require an ID, voting absentee, perhaps notarized....
    If you had to apply for the absentee ballot in person for a compelling reason (not because you feel like it) with ID and signatures were required to match if you claim not to have received the ballot but it was turned in and the problem should be solved.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I heard it 2nd hand that in Philadelphia that certain districts had more votes than registered voters. I tried to find something online that states that but can't. Is this just conspiracy talk or is there truth in this and my search skills stink?
    Unlikely that it is a search skills problem, search results have been manipulated for a while.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    And as I understand it, you dont convene a specific convention. Once the convention is enacted, folks can pile on whatever they want. So it can be started for say congressional term limits, but some a**hat can suggest another amendment that would repeal the 2nd amendment because it is outdated.

So be careful what you wish for. (feel free to correctme if I am wrong, I wont be offended)

^^^^
    THIS

A Con-Con opens the door for ANYTHING to be altered to the Constitution. And I can guarantee that there would be BIG push to alter the 2nd Amendment.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    ^^^^
    THIS

A Con-Con opens the door for ANYTHING to be altered to the Constitution. And I can guarantee that there would be BIG push to alter the 2nd Amendment.
    Now is not the time for sure. As far as my feelings the procedure for amending the Constitution is just fine as it is. It is supposed to difficult to do. Jim.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    There should be federal rules for elections. We need to get this into congress right now. The sooner this becomes a topic of conversation, the sooner we get somewhere on it.

Every vote must be authenticated, period.

No more national election stealing from a few "swing states."

We could very well be one election away from never winning again.
    Never happen. With states doing it their way, you have many different systems, which causes confusion nationally. The enemy is the author of confusion.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Never happen. With states doing it their way, you have many different systems, which causes confusion nationally. The enemy is the author of confusion.
    The dems have been working on that for years. Their whole mantra of voter ID suppressing the minority vote is based on it. The 'rona brought the dems the perfect storm of exploitation and they did it right in front of our faces.

Last edited:

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Duck Duck Go uses google as the search engine, it is just suppose to protect your identity but you still get the same biased search results. I have been using an old feature to reduce the biased sites. All you have to do is put a - in front of a result you want to exclude and it will exclude it. I have a text document I leave on the desktop to copy and paste into my searches so it excludes all the liberal web sites that Google is determined to send me to for brainwashing. Here is a list I have so far, I keep building it as I go. You just type in a search topic, then paste this string of exclusions after it and you get much better results. Try it before using the exclusions then try it again with them in your search. Amazing how it will completely change your results.

-washingtonpost.com -cbsnews -cnn.com -nbcnews.com -msnbc.com -msn.com -usatoday.com -c-span.org -washingtontimes.com -nytimes.com -cnbc.com -abcnews -cnet.com -snopes.com -yahoo.com

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, right. The excuse they want to use to not obey a subpoena is 'officer safety'. Which, coincidently, if you can't see the data is difficult to refute. Hopefully, the judge tells them to stick it

It makes me want to invest in hemp rope

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And as I understand it, you dont convene a specific convention. Once the convention is enacted, folks can pile on whatever they want. So it can be started for say congressional term limits, but some a**hat can suggest another amendment that would repeal the 2nd amendment because it is outdated.

So be careful what you wish for. (feel free to correctme if I am wrong, I wont be offended)
    It does become open to propose anything but each new amendment proposed also has to be ratified through the standard ratification by 3/4 of thd states, so it isnt like they can just junk the Constitution.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It does become open to propose anything but each new amendment proposed also has to be ratified through the standard ratification by 3/4 of thd states, so it isn't like they can just junk the Constitution.
    In today's bat :poop: crazy woke political environment, I do not trust political activist mounting a unprecedented attack against the 2nd, and you know it would be number one on their agenda.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In today's bat :poop: crazy woke political environment, I do not trust political activist mounting a unprecedented attack against the 2nd, and you know it would be number one on their agenda.
    I didn't say I think it would be a good idea, just that it wouldn't be an open-ended free for all.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Looks like they needed a little more time to make a few more changes to the equipment. Let's see, the election was 6 months ago? How much time is required to update software? Change a mother board? Etc. Etc. Just my personal conspiracy theory forming in my overly suspicious mind and lack of trust in the honesty of some on the left! I am sorely lacking in trust of the right as well but the way some fought this audit requires me to question their integrity.

Top Bottom