GO Arizona!!!!! Maricopa Co. machine audit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Then we have ourselves to blame. What would it take to get the federal government and state governments back to obeying the constitution?
    Things that aren't allowed to be talked about on this forum.

Because voting does **** all these days, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't mattered for at least a generation anyway.
    Talking does **** all as well.
    Taking them to court does **** all.

Trying to just ignore it all and live your life does **** all, as they just come after you or your employer anyway.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Things that aren't allowed to be talked about on this forum.

Because voting does **** all these days, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't mattered for at least a generation anyway.
    Talking does **** all as well.
    Taking them to court does **** all.
    Conservatives won big this election in state legislators across the country. Maybe that will continue for years. If we win the states back we can take back the federal government eventually.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The constitution says that legislative bodies in each state have the say in how the electoral college voters are selected. Work from ther to find the solution...

That said if the votes are not per legislative prescription they are not valid.

The SCOTUS failed the people.

The system failed us!

SO WHAT IS NEXT?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I saw all of this **** coming back as early as 2005, I've tried to warn everyone for the better part of my life and they'd rather shut me down or make excuses about how I'm exaggerating. Meanwhile things have exceeded what I even expected to happen and appears to be going full throttle into the asylum.

People need to take this **** seriously. Start applying the brakes BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY before this becomes the next great purge.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    There should be federal rules for elections. We need to get this into congress right now. The sooner this becomes a topic of conversation, the sooner we get somewhere on it.

Every vote must be authenticated, period.

No more national election stealing from a few "swing states."

We could very well be one election away from never winning again.

Right now the Democrats have control of Congress. What do you think that bill will look like, if they allow it to the floor?

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Too late, they're doing something along the same lines except to ensure they never lose an election.
    There's little doubt we were a 1 party nation before, but after this bill, it's literally in writing.
    Read a little at the top,

to "Reduce big money in politics"

thats rich, but not unexpected.

Whatever the left is accusing is what they are typically guilty of, projecting it on everyone that oppposes them.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Fed will resist any rules that can ensure fair elections.. if they can't rig it they don't want it. Our republic is gone... the only hope is all conservatives and especially businesses owners to move to conservative and 2A Friendly states that have declared themselves as 2a safe haven and strip liberal states of all their income.. protest with our $

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Vote fraud is no conspiracy. It happened, it's documented.

Now the question is how much vote fraud is acceptable?

How much is OK to still call the election legitimate?

How much fraud in "swing states" is passable for Hoosiers and Buckeyes and Hawkeyes and...???
    And after sleeping on it. Six Sigma?
    Vote fraud is no conspiracy. It happened, it's documented.

Now the question is how much vote fraud is acceptable?

How much is OK to still call the election legitimate?

How much fraud in "swing states" is passable for Hoosiers and Buckeyes and Hawkeyes and...???
    How about Six Sigma? 99.99966% votes must be certified valid. More than 0.00044% fraudulent and its tossed out.

just an idea. At least it’s quantifiable.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Right now the Democrats have control of Congress. What do you think that bill will look like, if they allow it to the floor?
    There is no illusion that a bill can get to the floor, let alone pass right now. That said, it needs to be talked about by every republican every day.

It's obvious that I am no wordsmith :lmfao:but the bill needs to be simple, with well thought out naratives. Naratives that will be repeated daily until 2022.

The dems (and more importantly the media) need to answer the question every day for the next two years...

"How much election fraud is acceptable?"

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    There is no illusion that a bill can get to the floor, let alone pass right now. That said, it needs to be talked about by every republican every day.

It's obvious that I am no wordsmith :lmfao:but the bill needs to be simple, with well thought out naratives. Naratives that will be repeated daily until 2022.

The dems (and more importantly the media) need to answer the question every day for the next two years...

This MSM will not even mention anything that could hurt the Dems. The spin machine is strong.
    Republicans need to figure out a way to get their voices heard. Assuming there is still enough R's left to save us.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This MSM will not even mention anything that could hurt the Dems. The spin machine is strong.
    Republicans need to figure out a way to get their voices heard. Assuming there is still enough R's left to save us.
    They have to report, it if said enough. All of the R's and all of us need to be saying it every day.

The media and the dems just have to answer the simple question...

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    They have to report, it if said enough. All of the R's and all of us need to be saying it every day.

The media and the dems just have to answer the simple question...

i don't think the MSM is going to acknowledge it, and will try to cancel any who disagree.
    The R's or better yet The Constitutionalist, need a platform. I dont believe that is the msm or any social media available today

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hopefully they recount them over and over until Trump wins...however many times it takes!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Too late, they're doing something along the same lines except to ensure they never lose an election.
    There's little doubt we were a 1 party nation before, but after this bill, it's literally in writing.

I hope many here will at least take the time to read through the table of contents of this ****. Couple this legislation with the other behaviors of the communists, and you will have valenzuela in two election cycles.

How do you think they'll be stopped?

I see NOTHING which will stop the enemies of the Constitution from succeeding, unless some under their banner break ranks and start honoring their oath.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I heard it 2nd hand that in Philadelphia that certain districts had more votes than registered voters. I tried to find something online that states that but can't. Is this just conspiracy talk or is there truth in this and my search skills stink?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I don't know the Maricopa County election technology, but overall I'm far more concerned with non-auditable electronic voting. The opportunity for industrial scale vote fraud which cannot be forensically identified is just too great.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Apparently dismissing each instance individually is acceptable. I saw a chart that showed each "minor infraction that wouldnt have impacted the election" laid out side by side. Yes. each one in and of itself would not have changed the election. But if you put them all together, combined they would have tripped the election in Trump's favor if only 90% of them were true.

But judges refused to look at the bigger national picture and said "Dismissed. This singular instance of irregularity would not have changed anything so get out of my courtroom."
    The solution for this problem is a judge trading his traditional black wardrobe for orange--for a very long time.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I heard it 2nd hand that in Philadelphia that certain districts had more votes than registered voters. I tried to find something online that states that but can't. Is this just conspiracy talk or is there truth in this and my search skills stink?
    There are lots of districts in every recent election turning in not only more votes than registered voters, but more than eligible voters, or in some cases more votes than there are living human beings from the cradle to the grave. This is why some of us are so sick and tired of this ****.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom