GO Arizona!!!!! Maricopa Co. machine audit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There should be federal rules for elections. We need to get this into congress right now. The sooner this becomes a topic of conversation, the sooner we get somewhere on it.

Every vote must be authenticated, period.

No more national election stealing from a few "swing states."

We could very well be one election away from never winning again.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There should be federal rules for elections. We need to get this into congress right now. The sooner this becomes a topic of conversation, the sooner we get somewhere on it.

You realize you are quite literally asking the thieves to change the rules so they cant win the same way again, right?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Without free and fair elections, nothing else matters.
    I guess nothing else matters then. because this was far from fair. Or legal. Like changes to the process that require state legislatures to act, yet they didnt and governors made (state) constitutionally invalid changes to the mail in rules, and even the courts ignored it saying "close enough".

I never was fully onboard with shadow govts and all that tinfoil stuff. But I'm doubting my dismissals of those conspiracies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Vote fraud is no conspiracy. It happened, it's documented.

Now the question is how much vote fraud is acceptable?

How much is OK to still call the election legitimate?

How much fraud in "swing states" is passable for Hoosiers and Buckeyes and Hawkeyes and...???

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Vote fraud is no conspiracy. It happened, it's documented.

Now the question is how much vote fraud is acceptable?

How much is OK to still call the election legitimate?

How much fraud in "swing states" is passable for Hoosiers and Buckeyes and Hawkeyes and...???
    Apparently dismissing each instance individually is acceptable. I saw a chart that showed each "minor infraction that wouldnt have impacted the election" laid out side by side. Yes. each one in and of itself would not have changed the election. But if you put them all together, combined they would have tripped the election in Trump's favor if only 90% of them were true.

But judges refused to look at the bigger national picture and said "Dismissed. This singular instance of irregularity would not have changed anything so get out of my courtroom."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And as I understand it, you dont convene a specific convention. Once the convention is enacted, folks can pile on whatever they want. So it can be started for say congressional term limits, but some a**hat can suggest another amendment that would repeal the 2nd amendment because it is outdated.

So be careful what you wish for. (feel free to correctme if I am wrong, I wont be offended)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    And as I understand it, you dont convene a specific convention. Once the convention is enacted, folks can pile on whatever they want. So it can be started for say congressional term limits, but some a**hat can suggest another amendment that would repeal the 2nd amendment because it is outdated.

So be careful what you wish for. (feel free to correctme if I am wrong, I wont be offended)
    This is why I'm against a constitutional convention. I don't trust anyone now days. I'm sure they would destroy the constitution completely. I refer to them as educated idiots.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Too late, they're doing something along the same lines except to ensure they never lose an election.
    There's little doubt we were a 1 party nation before, but after this bill, it's literally in writing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is why I'm against a constitutional convention. I don't trust anyone now days. I'm sure they would destroy the constitution completely. I refer to them as educated idiots.

It'd be better if they did destroy it and get it over with, so conservatives would stop attempting to use it against themselves. It's already completely unenforced and disrespected in every possible way.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It'd be better if they did destroy it and get it over with, so conservatives would stop attempting to use it against themselves. It's already completely unenforced and disrespected in every possible way.
    Then we have ourselves to blame. What would it take to get the federal government and state governments back to obeying the constitution?

Top Bottom