• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Anyone got their hands on one of these yet? Only works in 9mm Gen 5. From the Youtube videos, it seems to ramp up performance. I won't put it in my carry / self defense guns, but it looks like fun for my G34.5 range toy.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I shot one last week. I actually like the regular trigger better, but that's probably only because Glock is pretty much the only handgun I've shot in the last twenty years.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not missing out on a "must have". I'm likely not going to go throwing money at aftermarket triggers. That said I got a great deal on used Timney Glock trigger that I couldn't pass up. It's waiting to go into the next Glock that I can't live without. (Maybe that G34 MOS in the classifieds???)

I think the Gen5 trigger with the Ghost EVO connector is a pretty sweet setup that isn't so far from factory that you are ruined on any other Glock.

But wow, it's only a hundred bucks...

1674281630243.png

Last edited:

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Just received my glock performance trigger today (took a while from the distributor). Looking forward to this weekend when i can put it in and put it through its paces. I Iiked the feel at NRAAM.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone got their hands on one of these yet? Only works in 9mm Gen 5. From the Youtube videos, it seems to ramp up performance. I won't put it in my carry / self defense guns, but it looks like fun for my G34.5 range toy.
    Have you felt a stock trigger setup that was fully polished?? From what i have read and seen in videos, that is the best route. All the info on my walther pps m2 le says my trigger setup is so very close to the glock. I haven't took the time to polish it out yet, but people say it was the best thing they ever did.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Felt the one at the convention last weekend and it's certainly an improvement but not to die for. Still quite a bit of over travel which results in a pretty long reset.. I'll stick with polishing and my over adjustment. Makes for a great reliable trigger and doesn't cost nearly as much.

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Have you felt a stock trigger setup that was fully polished?? From what i have read and seen in videos, that is the best route. All the info on my walther pps m2 le says my trigger setup is so very close to the glock. I haven't took the time to polish it out yet, but people say it was the best thing they ever did.
    I have a glock that i polished all the internals. It does make a difference. Took about a half pound off trigger weight and made it smoother. I have another glock that has been shot so much, it almost feels the same as my polished trigger.
    I didn't flip over the moon with the new trigger at NRAAM but, side by side, you could definitely feel the difference. Thought i would try it out in my gen 5. If i don't like it, i know someone will buy it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Put it in tonight. It measured 4 pounds pull. It feels like a glock - just a bit better. Better pull, better reset. I will have a learning curve. I struggled just a bit with the first shot of a stringe. My normal glock trigger finger positioning and pull is off just a bit for the new trigger. I was hitting a "snag". I wasn't engaging the dongle at the same time or position that i was used to with my other glocks. Once depressed, it was faster and enjoyable. I would have to train on it to make it more intuitive. I'll keep it on the range toy. My carry and sd glocks are gen 3 and 4 so i couldn't (and wouldn't) put this new trigger on them. Your results may vary. Just my experience. I look forward to putting more rounds (only did 20 tonight) downrange this weekend to see if it is the same as what i thought from a small sample.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I got to mess around with it when I re-uped my glock armor cert (easiest thing ever) and its ok but not impressive enough for me to enjoy shooting a glock anymore then I already do. I hope they come out with an Enhanced version maybe even a tunable one. Anything good Glock does tends to reverberate through the gun world.

ImNoTech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    I tried my buddies and I like it over the stock trigger. I ordered one for mine because of it and should be here soon! I’ll provide an update but as most here are saying polished is the best route? Anyone have theirs polished near Fort Wayne want to go shooting with me
    Put it in tonight. It measured 4 pounds pull. It feels like a glock - just a bit better. Better pull, better reset. I will have a learning curve. I struggled just a bit with the first shot of a stringe. My normal glock trigger finger positioning and pull is off just a bit for the new trigger. I was hitting a "snag". I wasn't engaging the dongle at the same time or position that i was used to with my other glocks. Once depressed, it was faster and enjoyable. I would have to train on it to make it more intuitive. I'll keep it on the range toy. My carry and sd glocks are gen 3 and 4 so i couldn't (and wouldn't) put this new trigger on them. Your results may vary. Just my experience. I look forward to putting more rounds (only did 20 tonight) downrange this weekend to see if it is the same as what i thought from a small sample.
    great post! I carry a gen 3 19 and always shot it stock trigger and im so used to it that it’s still my daily carry!

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I picked up a used G19.5 couple weeks back and ordered the GPT for it. Just had a chance to get to the range with it this past weekend, I like it. Easy drop in and was a bit of an upgrade from the stock trigger. Smoother trigger pull for sure and shorter reset IMO.

Got mine from here.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have not personally shot one but I've heard great things about them I've also watched a few videos that said the same
    Welcome! You might want to swing by the introductions thread and say hey.

Also take a look at the rules, specifically about one liners. Pump the brakes.

The rules are in my signature for your convenience.
    (If you are on a phone you may have to hold the phone sideways for them to show up. )

Top Bottom