• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Does anyone know of a local Indy dealer that might have one of these new Glocks RTF-2 , in the model 23 , with the cocking serrations that are curved ?
    I've seen some people say they aren't making them in the model 23 with the curved serrations , but I just saw a picture of one from a guy who bought one over on the other web site , just kind of curious if Bradis or PSS might have one.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I've been wanting to pick up a G17 with these serrations... it's my understanding they are being discontinued.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN
    Does anyone know of a local Indy dealer that might have one of these new Glocks RTF-2 , in the model 23 , with the cocking serrations that are curved ?
    I've seen some people say they aren't making them in the model 23 with the curved serrations , but I just saw a picture of one from a guy who bought one over on the other web site , just kind of curious if Bradis or PSS might have one.

I think I seen one at Elmores 2 weeks ago but it might be the 19, not sure. Needed a G23 recoil spring and seen in sitting in the case.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Have you held one? IMO the serrations curve the wrong direction and therefore do not assist the gripping of the slide as well as they could.

bokra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2010
    Clayton
    I'd try bradis. Good selection of Glocks and very knowledgable about them. Where I bought my gen 3 g23. The 23 s are great guns and I use it as my carry gun.

devildawg00311

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Se Indy/Wanamaker

I dont know man. My 23 has the straight serrations. try Bradis, Elmores, or Pops

Glock.Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    I just picked up a new Glock 17 RTF2 from Plainfield Shooting Supplies for $449.00. If you have medium size hands, you won't ever lose your grip. I compared it to a standard Glock 17 and chose the RTF2 after careful consideration.

Top Bottom