• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    Glock 20 Gen 4 10mm NIB unfired as it comes from the factory, comes with the box and all accessories, got this but I prefer my glock 40, looking for $580 or trade
    1713751003624.png

Glock 45 9mm, excellent + condition, low round count, comes with box 3 mags backstraps, missing brush, got this to carry, but cant get used to the asymmetrical proportions of the barrel/slide to grip, will trade straight up for glock 19 or glock 17 gen 5 in same condition or $480 cash
    1713751104654.png
    CZ 75 Compact 9mm, as new in box, low low low round count, comes with box and 2 mags, got this a while back to carry cocked and locked, but could never get used to the safety on my SP 01 so this was never carried. Will sell for $540 cash or trade for CZ75 Compact Decocker, CZ P01 decocker (no omega junk) or possibly other CZ's
    1713751165381.png

As far as trades go, I am primarily looking for a Steyr AUG (non NATO as I will be converting it to Left Ejection) or a IWI Galil Rifles Gen 1 (preferred) or Gen 2 (7.62x39, 5.56, 308, or 5.45), and am willing trade one gun, two guns, or 3 guns +/- cash depending on what we can negotiate on.

I am also open to trades for AK's and AR's, but I'm pretty well stocked and picky, and prefer only factory made AR's and Comm Block AK's...

I am in NW Indiana and about 2 hours away from Indy, and willing to drive a bit for the right trade...

NOW FOR THE LEGAL STUFF!!!!!

MUST BE AN INDIANA RESIDENT IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE LAW, AND WILL HAVE TO SHOW A INDIANA DRIVER'S LICENSE AND CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT, and I will do the same if we agree to trade....

I will only trade or sell to well established members of this site and if you have no feedback or negative feedback please do not contact me.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MINE, AND DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT, I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT TRADE OR SELL TO ANYONE WITHOUT A INDIANA ID AND CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT.

I am well aware that you do not need to show a CCW to buy a gun in a private party sale, however if you do not have a CCW do not contact me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom