• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New from a dealer? $489 + tax

Used - depends on condition, round count, magazines, sights, accessories, etc.

Plus you have to factor in that some dealers are having a hard time getting any glock right now.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I don't know where you are located but as of yesterday every shop in hendricks county was sold out of Glocks in 9mm. I heard from 3 different shops that Glock is behind production by 85,000 units. Thank you Mr. President. So you might want to call ahead and make sure they have them before you make a trip somewhere. Usually Bob in Plainfield has them with standard sight for $489.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Plus you have to factor in that some dealers are having a hard time getting any glock right now.

I've noticed that. Pop Guns, who I guess is supposed to have a huge selection, did not have a single Glock in stock when I went in there last weekend.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Check Bradis. Last time I was there they had some at $499.

They normally run $499.95. As of Sunday 1/25, we were awaiting restock on black G19s, 22s and 23s with standard sights. We had 22s and 23s with the OD Green frame in stock, but no 19s at all.

Glock model availability seems to run in batches. Lately we've been able to get G35s, but not 34s. 17s (even got a new 17L in), but not 22s. It's weird.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Yesterday Bradi's had at least 1 of several new Glocks, no used 19s, but a used 23 for $429. I think I may have found a new 'home' LGS. Very friendly, very helpful guys there, and it's on the way home.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    They normally run $499.95. As of Sunday 1/25, we were awaiting restock on black G19s, 22s and 23s with standard sights. We had 22s and 23s with the OD Green frame in stock, but no 19s at all.

Glock model availability seems to run in batches. Lately we've been able to get G35s, but not 34s. 17s (even got a new 17L in), but not 22s. It's weird.

I've heard that Glock manufactures in batches. They'll do so many 19s and 23s, then go on to a different model. If true, it would explain why you get them in batches.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I've heard that Glock manufactures in batches. They'll do so many 19s and 23s, then go on to a different model. If true, it would explain why you get them in batches.

I believe they manufacture that way, as well, but usually there are so many in the system and we deal with so many different distributors that getting any given model at any given time is not a problem. Demand on certain models has clearly overcome the normally adequate supply lately.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    I don't if you ever travel to the far NW corner, but I know cabela's in hammond and bass pro shop in portage have 19's in stock. The types of sights on each one are a bit sketchy and they're probably a little pricer on average(I know bass pro is about ~$25 more than cabelas on any glock). I think a 19 is $550 on the nose without night sights.

Just a thought if you're truly hurting for one.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    One more thing...I know Deb's Gun Range in Hammond had a two-tone with a tan frame for sale ~$550 as well last week when I was there. No clue on what sights it has though. It looked like it had been there for a while.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    man pistols are expesive

Funny, Glock 19 is exactly what my wife wanted. I bought HER the SW 3913 years ago and listened to how she really wanted a gun like the cops carry, a Glock, for years until I finally ran across one at the same price I'd seen then. Now the Glock is HER gun.

She doesn't carry it any more than she did the S&W. She just wants something to gripe about.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Syracuse, In
    Hey I just paid 489.00 for my new Glock 27!

The next day I found out if you join GSSF.com ($25) you can request a certificate for 1 gun with your membership application. This allows you to buy for about the LE price. Around $100.00 off. The LE Dealer listed on the web site is an out of state LE dealer so you will need to ship to an FFL but you may save sales tax as well?

Good luck I think I may buy another Glock since I'll be saving money!! That logic seems to work for my wife!

peal1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The site for the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation is gssfonline.com. The membership costs $35 for 1 year - the 1 year renewal is $25. I've heard the buying process through this can be slow. The savings vary per model and is not as good after factoring membership, shipping and transfer.
    Here's the membership form (link).

Top Bottom