• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I love that idea, but feel like we're in so deep it's nearly impossible at this point. The government is in everything it seems.
    This is the problem, and more and more people grow dependant on them.

I've heard many times about how the government is going to fix something. I always ask for 1 example were that has ever happened.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, I just remembered. SCOTUS ruled over the summer that the law against discriminating on the basis of sex also covers transgender. So crazy as it is, it is the law.
    I would not bother them to begin with. Live and let live. Just stay the hell away from me OK. I deserve the same sanctity. Thats my point. Law, no law............Bite me. I think it is well past odd. Well past so just keep that to yourself and we will be just fine. Brother you can identify as a fire plug if you wish just done get up in my face and say I have to accept it. Because I dont.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    I would not bother them to begin with. Live and let live. Just stay the hell away from me OK. I deserve the same sanctity. Thats my point. Law, no law............Bite me. I think it is well past odd. Well past so just keep that to yourself and we will be just fine. Brother you can identify as a fire plug if you wish just done get up in my face and say I have to accept it. Because I dont.
    :+1: spot on.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I had a tremendous amount of fun arguing this with a lefty on a rural living/self-sufficiency site after I decided that I identified as a tractor. Funny thing no one was willing to accept that even while accepting men who identify as women and vice-versa.

Top Bottom