• ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I received my SGAmmo shipment today, finally got to refresh of my .380 and 9mm defense ammo with my preferrd brand/weight as well as a good mix of 75-77 gr to accuracy test with my Aero/WOA 20" AR.

Glad to see SGAmmo back in the game, it's been a rough 2 1/2 years for them and us.

All of this is to thank the contributors to this thread, with a special shout-out to @DadSmith - much appreciated!

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Last day of the Winchester 20% rebate on centerfire FMJ ammunition:
    https://winchester.com/Rebates/Centerfire-Rifle-Ammunition-Rebate

Turns out that 200 round box I got to get the free shipping deal on AE AMMO is even better than the Black Friday pricing. I totally forgot about it during the holiday period. Cool.

Our site advertiser still has some of the bulk packs of the 62 gn in stock for those feeling itchy:
    500 round pack
    200 round pack
    Standard 20 rnd: Have fun cutting the UPCs for the rebate from those.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Are there better deals out there? I thought last week Midway was at this price but they aren't anymore.

Instead of buying nothing because buying 5K rounds right now is not a good idea with Christmas shopping taking funds, I broke my usual "round lot" purchasing and ordered 16 boxes, enough to get free shipping.

At least it's something and I can hopefully score some more deals after the first of the year.

Still need to stock up on more 9mm too.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I received my SGAmmo shipment today, finally got to refresh of my .380 and 9mm defense ammo with my preferrd brand/weight as well as a good mix of 75-77 gr to accuracy test with my Aero/WOA 20" AR.

Glad to see SGAmmo back in the game, it's been a rough 2 1/2 years for them and us.

All of this is to thank the contributors to this thread, with a special shout-out to @DadSmith - much appreciated!
    That's what I try to do save my fellow INGO members money on the things they need or want.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I'm selling the exact same ammo for $21.50 + tax. We are getting low on it though.
    I also have Federal 150 Gr and 170 grain sp for $24.30 + tax.
    Federal Fusion 150 grain bonded sp for $28.98 + tax.
    Remington 150 Gr CORE-LOKT SP for $25.24 +tax.
    Fiocchi 170 gr interlock for $27.11 + tax.
    And, Nosler 150 Gr Ballistic Tip for $36.45 + tax.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm selling the exact same ammo for $21.50 + tax. We are getting low on it though.
    I also have Federal 150 Gr and 170 grain sp for $24.30 + tax.
    Federal Fusion 150 grain bonded sp for $28.98 + tax.
    Remington 150 Gr CORE-LOKT SP for $25.24 +tax.
    Fiocchi 170 gr interlock for $27.11 + tax.
    And, Nosler 150 Gr Ballistic Tip for $36.45 + tax.
    Do you send out a email when you have deals? If so I'll sign up and when I get it I'll post it here.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Do you send out a email when you have deals? If so I'll sign up and when I get it I'll post it here.
    I appreciate that, but I don't currently send out emails with deals. That is one of the things I've wanted to do but simply don't have the time for. I also appreciate (and I'm sure many others do as well) when you post deals on here. I'm not always the cheapest place out there and I like to know what other places are selling things for. It helps me keep up with market conditions in this extremely competitive business. Places like Aim Surplus are hard to compete with, especially in current market conditions. I sometimes even buy from Aim Surplus (they offer dealer pricing and I can pick up the order to save on shipping).
    Honestly, I'm so busy just getting things inventoried and priced, it's hard to even find the time to post it on here or on Facebook. I am generally more likely to post on Facebook since I have thousands of followers on there and a post usually results in several people coming in the same day.

By the way, in regards to the PPU .30-30 that I said I'm getting low on, my distributor is sending several more cases next week at the same price, it will still be $21.50 plus tax!

Top Bottom