• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Norma 9mm 124gr FMJ RN for $16.84 (50 rd). Free shipping on $150 or more.

Careful with norma, they updated their shipping policies recently. After carrier has your ammo they take no responsibility what happens after.

I asked about insurance and what not and crickets.

Edit

SHIPPING​

Once your product is received by the shipping carrier, you will automatically assume all responsibility for its safe transit to your delivery address and thereafter. You also agree to hereby explicitly release Normashooting.com from all liability and responsibility thereafter.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Norma 9mm 124gr FMJ RN for $16.84 (50 rd). Free shipping on $150 or more.

I'd like to see this 124gr stuff get down to $327 delivered for 1K like the 115gr stuff. I'd grab some.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Careful with norma, they updated their shipping policies recently. After carrier has your ammo they take no responsibility what happens after.

I asked about insurance and what not and crickets.

Edit

SHIPPING​

Once your product is received by the shipping carrier, you will automatically assume all responsibility for its safe transit to your delivery address and thereafter. You also agree to hereby explicitly release Normashooting.com from all liability and responsibility thereafter.
    Have placed 10+ orders with them. Never had an issue

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Have placed 10+ orders with them. Never had an issue
    Same, but I’ve also had fedex help themselves to ammo before and if the retailer is saying they won’t step in when theft or loss occurs, they won’t get my money anymore.

Why they changed their policy is beyond me, and the lack of being able to add insurance makes me look elsewhere.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Same, but I’ve also had fedex help themselves to ammo before and if the retailer is saying they won’t step in when theft or loss occurs, they won’t get my money anymore.

Why they changed their policy is beyond me, and the lack of being able to add insurance makes me look elsewhere.
    I've had that happen too. I had 200 rounds of 9mm disappear at a FedEx hub, but at least Bass Pro gave me a refund. I would be afraid to order under this policy.

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    Starline brass has 10mm auto brass in stock as of this posting. $200.50 per 1k, $117 per 500.

Edit: They are now accepting backorders.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom