• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Ditto, just don’t trust fedex right now. Have not been delivering as promised (and once, the driver signed for me and left ammo out in the rain).
    My fedex driver has been great, he is a gun guy.

Before it gets to him is abysmal. Had some uppers that took about 2 MONTHS to get to me after the shooting at fedex. Other scheduled deliveries delayed at last minute (after I made plans to be home for signature required). UPS is my choice when given the option.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    I’ve been finding Federal 325 packs of .22lr for $20 at my local Walmart every time I stop in. Is the supply finally catching up?

I stopped at the one out east yesterday and they had 20 or so boxes, but the dumbass clerk told me there was a 2 box limit. Went back today and the limit had apparently been lifted, so I got 4 more! Don't want anybody accusing me of hoarding, lol.

But still, I may go back tomorrow morning before work to score a few more. :thumbsup:

Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    I stopped at the one out east yesterday and they had 20 or so boxes, but the dumbass clerk told me there was a 2 box limit. Went back today and the limit had apparently been lifted, so I got 4 more! Don't want anybody accusing me of hoarding, lol.

But still, I may go back tomorrow morning before work to score a few more. :thumbsup:

I found some today too in Plainfield. They would only let me buy 3 boxes though...

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there

I had the same thing happened to me at that Walmart only the clerk said 3 box limit on the Federal 325rd .22lr.

Next time I stopped by some young guy waited on me. I asked if it was a 3 box limit and he didn't really know. So I only bought 5 boxes. See I'm not a hoarder either.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    ELEY Force back in stock

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    ELEY Force back in stock
    Thanks. Had ordered 1k rounds to try and finally got to a little over a week ago. Very accurate and consistent ammo.
    Just ordered another 1k

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Top Bottom