• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Oh it’s ok. I agree with you. I had about 2500 9mm rounds but I wanted to add some. I bought that box linked and the went ahead and got another 700 Winchester 9mm. I paid about $1 per round. I paid more than I wanted. But the extra I paid got me what I wanted. I follow the thinking that we will be wishing for these prices in a year or so ( if we can even buy ammo online then).
    I always remember that our time has an intrinsic value. Did you pay more than you wanted? You admitted, yes. However, you got what you wanted without having the hassle of waiting in line or fighting websites crippling under their loads: you saved time and therefore saved money.

If anything, I am envious. Haha!

What’s a good amount of ammo to have per caliber ( or gun) when SHTF in your opinion?
    I had asked this in a non-related sub-forum, but, honestly, I think this question deserves its own thread!

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I always remember that our time has an intrinsic value. Did you pay more than you wanted? You admitted, yes. However, you got what you wanted without having the hassle of waiting in line or fighting websites crippling under their loads: you saved time and therefore saved money.

If anything, I am envious. Haha!

I had asked this in a non-related sub-forum, but, honestly, I think this question deserves its own thread!
    Haha. Yes. I just had to wallet slap it, and it was done. It sucked, but I sleep easier knowing I have ‘enough’.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Sportsman’s Warehouse in Fort Wayne had .38 special, .45 ACP, Winchester XM855 ($12 for 20) today at noon. Lots of .17 HMR

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Ammoseek is listing the cheapest available .22lr at 21 cents per round. There is an INGO member with plinking .22lr in the classifieds for 15 cents per round. I have no interest in the sale of said ammo, but I did have a good experience dealing with him. It's there if you need it. And yes I know that it seems crazy to pay that for .22lr - but these are crazy times.

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    I need 8mm/303/7.5x55...guess who will be waiting for years before I see these calibers? Once my new house is complete I'm finally going to sink all my gun money into reloading, better late than never.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I need 8mm/303/7.5x55...guess who will be waiting for years before I see these calibers? Once my new house is complete I'm finally going to sink all my gun money into reloading, better late than never.
    .303 in stock

Top Bottom