• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I have seen several posts here that have very steep shipping costs....$150 or $250 in shipping for a good amount of ammo. That kinda ruins the deal for me. Please watch what your TOTAL is after shipping, taxes, and any fees. Sometimes all those costs makes .20 cent per round ammo into .40 cent per round ammo.

This is my 2nd purchase from this seller in the last few months. The last one went very well. My ammo was shipped within hours of the order being placed. Ammo arrived intact and on time. I can't see how it could have gone any better.

Blazer Brass 9mm 124gr FMJ for 12.39 a box.

My out the door price after all taxes/fees with this seller is 25.1 cents per round.

Last edited:

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    This is my normal midmorning wake up. I go back to sleep until around 0530 if I'm lucky.
    I'm on here a lot because this is my entertainment :)
    Huh.........I thought your entertainment was keeping me below the poverty line with these deals you post up daily, lol
    Boots, ammo, gloves, gear ect.
    I'm going to be the best equipped homeless guy EVER.
    Seriously tho, thank you for spending your time saving us money, very much appreciated Sir.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have seen several posts here that have very steep shipping costs....$150 or $250 in shipping for a good amount of ammo. That kinda ruins the deal for me. Please watch what your TOTAL is after shipping, taxes, and any fees. Sometimes all those costs makes .20 cent per round ammo into .40 cent per round ammo.

This is my 2nd purchase from this seller in the last few months. The last one went very well. My ammo was shipped within hours of the order being placed. Ammo arrived intact and on time. I can't see how it could have gone any better.

My out the door price after all taxes/fees with this seller is 25.1 cents per round.

I always base my per round price on the grand total. That's the correct way to cost the ammo. I have put so many orders in "carts" only to leave after the addition of extra costs.

But the prices are looking much better these days. I hope it keeps up.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Norma 25% off everything in stock, free shipping orders over $149

Site is running a little slow, be patient and in the past they run out pretty quickly so get while you can.

Examples:

124 gr 9, $12.52/50

158 gr .357 mag, $22.52/50

TAC-22, $3.67/50

230 gr 45 ACP, $22.19/50

Hunting calibers and more.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I always base my per round price on the grand total. That's the correct way to cost the ammo. I have put so many orders in "carts" only to leave after the addition of extra costs.

But the prices are looking much better these days. I hope it keeps up.
    This is why I include tax on the price on the tag for the customer, so they know exactly what the final cost will be. It also makes it easier to add up quickly when we are really busy.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    This is why I include tax on the price on the tag for the customer, so they know exactly what the final cost will be. It also makes it easier to add up quickly when we are really busy.
    Will be visiting your store for the first time on Friday. Have heard lots of good things!

Norma 25% off everything in stock, free shipping orders over $149

Site is running a little slow, be patient and in the past they run out pretty quickly so get while you can.
    Needed a few things and as I was checking out recalled I had a 5% off code from picking up a few boxes of 22 when they had their free shipping any order over Thanksgiving and I was able to use that code on top of their site wide sale!
    :+1:

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Will be visiting your store for the first time on Friday. Have heard lots of good things!
    We will be very busy when we open at 11am. We have a big shipment coming in Thursday evening with lots of hard to find items. Typically, when we get a big shipment in like that, the store is extremely busy for the first 30 minutes or so. Parking lot full and phone ringing off the hook. After 11:30 or so, it will slow down.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County

Gotta say, another pleasant transaction. I am going to have to keep an eye on this place in the future.

Ordered on Tuesday night at 11pm. Ammo arrives as ordered in good condition on doorstep at 3pm on Friday. I don't see how it can get better than that.

Top Bottom