• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I appreciate that, but I don't currently send out emails with deals. That is one of the things I've wanted to do but simply don't have the time for. I also appreciate (and I'm sure many others do as well) when you post deals on here. I'm not always the cheapest place out there and I like to know what other places are selling things for. It helps me keep up with market conditions in this extremely competitive business. Places like Aim Surplus are hard to compete with, especially in current market conditions. I sometimes even buy from Aim Surplus (they offer dealer pricing and I can pick up the order to save on shipping).
    Honestly, I'm so busy just getting things inventoried and priced, it's hard to even find the time to post it on here or on Facebook. I am generally more likely to post on Facebook since I have thousands of followers on there and a post usually results in several people coming in the same day.

By the way, in regards to the PPU .30-30 that I said I'm getting low on, my distributor is sending several more cases next week at the same price, it will still be $21.50 plus tax!
    Dad is thinning the herd and I acquired this .30-30 JM marked beauty. Unfortunately, this is a new caliber to me, so I need to start stocking up. Hopefully, I can make the January CP Show and and help you lighten the load.

20221124_101013.jpg

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Dad is thinning the herd and I acquired this .30-30 JM marked beauty. Unfortunately, this is a new caliber to me, so I need to start stocking up. Hopefully, I can make the January CP Show and and help you lighten the load.

View attachment 240991
    Call the store, email or message me on here if you want me to bring something for you to the Crown Point show. Make sure to let me know the week before the show. I can put it in a box and keep it under the table for you, that way we won't sell it before you get there. Last weekend, there were probably 5 or 6 calibers that we sold out of in the first hour. I never know how much to bring to that show.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    62   1   0