• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Wished I had know this before ordering, looks like its going to be a big hassle.
    Hopefully you can find a way to be there when they deliver. I got lucky. I decided to go home on my lunch hour just in case they would come in the hour I was there. I pulled in the driveway, went into the house through the garage and hadn't even removed my jacket when the truck pulled up. I signed, stuck them in the house and still had time to run an errand before heading back to the office.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    While not $6.00 for 50 rounds, Brass Blazer 9mm range ammo $13.49 a box at RK. All things considered not a terrible price in today’s climate.
    Plus this.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    S&B 124gr 9mm for .26 1/2 cents a round out the door after shipping. I just ordered some. From the reviews I found, the seller seems OK. I hope they are. But if you need to reach them, don't email.......use their Facebook page. It is brand name and not some mystery reloaded stuff.

As of this post, they show over 16,800 boxes of 50 rds in stock.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This is an :ingo: supporting business.

$270 for 1000rds free shipping
    View attachment 237304
    Here's hoping this deal is still available after the end of the month. I'm tapped out until the credit card rolls, lol. Just put grandkids Christmas gifts on the card so I have to wait.:)

And maybe there will be a deal on 124 or 147gr which is my preference.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    S&B 124gr 9mm for .26 1/2 cents a round out the door after shipping. I just ordered some. From the reviews I found, the seller seems OK. I hope they are. But if you need to reach them, don't email.......use their Facebook page. It is brand name and not some mystery reloaded stuff.

Nice deal. Let us know how the seller is. I am uncomfortable with businesses that primarily use FB as their "storefront".

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Nice deal. Let us know how the seller is. I am uncomfortable with businesses that primarily use FB as their "storefront".
    So far so good. I got shipment & tracking info 9hrs after ordering. Thats pretty fast.

Ordered 12:30am Friday and per FedEx its on schedule to be delivered Monday. I'm very happy so far.

They do have their own website. But I guess if you need to reach them they respond much quicker to Facebook messages than email. My guess is their email is spammed so much customer emails may get lost.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

They must have raised their price it's over 28 cents per round before tax and shipping now.

Top Bottom