• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I wonder what the media take would've been if the roles were reversed? TM was the galiant nieghborhood black watchman with a legal permit that couldn't defend himself any other way, and GZ was the young, hotheaded hispanic nieghborhood kid that forced TM's cards? I wonder what your opinion on the situation would be?
    Most likely would've been based on your favorite channels politically scewed media machine anyway......so I guess we go back to question #1. Funny how most of our opinions now are based on which media outlet we choose to let keep us in there version of pavlov's box.
    Based on current news reporting, had your scenario been operative - or if both had been black or hispanic (or if the dead one had been white) none of this would have gone beyond the local news

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From what I saw on The Blaze the other day, this whole, "Juror B-29 says, 'George Zimmerman got away with murder.'" crap is manufactured by the video editors at ABC news. She was fumbling for words so she just quoted verbatim what the ABC news wonk asked her.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    From what I saw on The Blaze the other day, this whole, "Juror B-29 says, 'George Zimmerman got away with murder.'" crap is manufactured by the video editors at ABC news. She was fumbling for words so she just quoted verbatim what the ABC news wonk asked her.

Yeah, the whole thing reeks of manufactured race baiting. Her statement that she believed he was guilty but that she had to vote to acquit because it hadn't been proven is a perfectly correct statement of what the law requires and IMO shows that she took her obligations as a juror far more seriously than many/most.

It is really important to some folks that this story be 1st and foremost in the news, possibly because they don't want other news to be looked at too closely.

Best,

Joe

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I wonder what the media take would've been if the roles were reversed? TM was the galiant nieghborhood black watchman with a legal permit that couldn't defend himself any other way, and GZ was the young, hotheaded hispanic nieghborhood kid that forced TM's cards? I wonder what your opinion on the situation would be?

Like this story? I am 100% pro self-defense, regardless of race.

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    OK, I'll just make this simple.

If you saw it on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, or PBS,
    IT'S A LIE!

I haven't followed CNN enough to know.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013

IT'S A LIE!

CNN has pierce Morgan on it. They are as anti gun and anti rights as it gets.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

IT'S A LIE!

CNN has pierce Morgan on it. They are as anti gun and anti rights as it gets.
    Ya know........
    The Libs are always hot to amend the Second Amendment.
    Maybe we need to tweak the First Amendment instead.
    Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing as long as it's not abused by LYING to America.
    Perhaps we should try to amend the 1st so that it makes provisions for any recognized News agency, who may have to power to convince the American Public that something is true, when it's NOT true, to be considered enemies of The People and subject to Capitol punishment if it can be shown that they purposely lied to The People.
    I don't recall any court decisions that allow blatant lies to be considered free speech. :dunno:
    That wouldn't curtail free speech, as long as it's not used as an instrument to deceive the Public.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Maybe we should just leave our rights alone for once too. All of them are being abused, not just the first and second amendments.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Get your facts straight, back them up with proof, and explain to all your friends and neighbors that the major networks are PRAVDA for the progressive view and the Democrat party.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH CONTEMPT YOU HAVE FOR THESE MEDIA PEOPLE, IT ISN'T ENOUGH.

Top Bottom