GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That guy is great, 59 seconds of great TO THE POINT stuff. I liked it so I looked him up on youtube and found this...

I just had to subscribe.

:):

I’ve had a beard for the last 30 years and hadn’t seen my aging face. Well a couple of years ago I got curious. For years my wife told me I should shave the beard. I finally decided, eh, what the heck?

Upon seeing me the first words out of her mouth, “Grow it back.” :): So for some of you fellas who were not cursed with a handsome face, show her what’s under there once. She’ll stop complaining about the beard.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :):

I’ve had a beard for the last 30 years and hadn’t seen my aging face. Well a couple of years ago I got curious. For years my wife told me I should shave the beard. I finally decided, eh, what the heck?

Upon seeing me the first words out of her mouth, “Grow it back.” :): So for some of you fellas who were not cursed with a handsome face, show her what’s under there once. She’ll stop complaining about the beard.

My mom and dad told me a story of when my dad was in the Coast Guard, and I was just a wee bitty baby.
    My dad had a mustache when he went to sea.
    He came home in the middle of the night one time, clean shaven.
    Mom woke up, rolled over, and I'm told her screams woke up everyone in the apartment complex.

Top Bottom