GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Could"

I mean there, theoretically, could be ocean front property for sale in Colorado, but I highly doubt it.
    I think there was a lot of vote harvesting. Possibly some altered votes. Some fabricated ballots. Some dead people voting. Some machine miss-tallies.

I can see the vote harvesting accounting for the win. All the other stuff combined? Nah. Not millions of those.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think there was a lot of vote harvesting. Possibly some altered votes. Some fabricated ballots. Some dead people voting. Some machine miss-tallies.

I can see the vote harvesting accounting for the win. All the other stuff combined? Nah. Not millions of those.
    I can see f****** with the machines accounting for a lot of numbers. Slipping in memory cards with fraudy vote numbers.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Considering the votes go into machines, anything is possible.

My personal opinion is that you had layers on top of layers of fraud taking place independent from each other, which is why we ended up with outlandish numbers on both sides.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is there actual verifiable proof of that or is it mostly accusations made?

Is there proof USB thumb drives were put in voting machines and caught on camera? Yeah, I've seen it numerous times in different locations.

What was executing from those USB drives, is another matter. Considering it's usually a huge no-no to go plugging thumb drives or phones into secure systems, it's warranted for it to raise an alarm bell.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is there proof USB thumb drives were put in voting machines and caught on camera? Yeah, I've seen it numerous times in different locations.

What was executing from those USB drives, is another matter. Considering it's usually a huge no-no to go plugging thumb drives or phones into secure systems, it's warranted for it to raise an alarm bell.
    It's worth raising the alarm, yes. It should have been investigated by independent investigators if there really are such unicorns. But, of what is verifiable, if cheating made up the votes Biden needed, it's most likely to be unprecedented ballot harvesting enabled by rules changed to favor Democrats, like mail-in ballots and extending deadlines for days.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's worth raising the alarm, yes. It should have been investigated by independent investigators if there really are such unicorns. But, of what is verifiable, if cheating made up the votes Biden needed, it's most likely to be unprecedented ballot harvesting enabled by rules changed to favor Democrats, like mail-in ballots and extending deadlines for days.
    The changes to mail in ballots were ridiculous. Just send them to everyone, don't verify signatures, give extensions, ugh

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Big city machines know all the tricks and with big law firms at the top of them, they know how to stay ahead of any investigation.

Machines are made up of a lot of different people but self interest is always the common factor, the guy putting up the cardboard in Philly was a small part of the machine, but probably scored some Eagles tickets for his efforts. Barring the great mother of all rat outs, this will continue.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Don’t forget we also were told the machines were not internet connected…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The changes to mail in ballots were ridiculous. Just send them to everyone, don't verify signatures, give extensions, ugh
    To whatever extent that Democrats "stole" the election, that's the low hanging fruit. No Kraken to prove. It's all in the rules they changed to favor Democrats. And I strongly suspect that the bulk of what Biden won by is accounted therein.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don’t forget we also were told the machines were not internet connected…
    Were they? Was it really proof? Was it the kind of proof that passes the kind of scrutiny it would have in court? Well, if it could ever even get there, because it didn't look like any of the courts wanted to hear it. But GWP posts an article, and that's proof enough.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Were they? Was it really proof? Was it the kind of proof that passes the kind of scrutiny it would have in court? Well, if it could ever even get there, because it didn't look like any of the courts wanted to hear it. But GWP posts an article, and that's proof enough.
    Not proof for you. But I believe multiple whistleblowers over the lying media…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not proof for you. But I believe multiple whistleblowers over the lying media…
    I’m not talking about proof that would make you believe it. Everyone has their own thresholds of belief. I’m saying in a practical sense.

Who gives a **** if Trump supporters think the conspiracy goes so deep that voting machine vendors altered results, based on the reporting of right wing news who has a record of making **** up? But denying that election rules were changed to favor democrats, by decree rather than through prescribed law, would be the delusion. I’d rather push the story that makes the other side the delusional ones.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Using actual conviction records to show voter fraud happens is also a solid story, such that denying their existence would be the delusional side to take up. But it if the claim is that an election was stolen, there would need to be more information that gets to the scale of impact for all those cases.

Top Bottom