Gender Affirming Bill headed to Holcomb's desk...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I only watched the end of those.

They sure make you wonder about the "doctors" who do these surgeries and the medical facilities where it happens. It's great for them financially, especially due to the ongoing aspect of this stuff. These poor folks have to have procedures, drugs and treatments for the rest of their lives.

Hard to wrap your head around one human doing this to another? :(

Josef Mengele is looking up from the depths of hell and nodding in approval of these modern day monsters.

ETA: It will be interesting to see if he has the balls to sign it and whether the social advocates of the Nashville shooter's identity-challenged clan mount a loud final push for him to "save lives" by vetoing this. Whether or not a veto is a moot point, it would be a symbolic victory for the folks that too many politicians seem to be pandering to in the name of votes.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It’s a shame what has become of the ACLU. At one time, I felt they actually were a principled organization. Now they seem to just be another leftist organization using the courts to impose their will on others.
    I think it is "using the courts to make vast amounts of money imposing their will on others".

I honestly do not think they care either way, as long as the taxpayer ends up paying for their legal booty.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    They sure make you wonder about the "doctors" who do these surgeries and the medical facilities where it happens.
    At my wife's workplace, the doctor who was making the biggest push for this was a woman my wife respected very much at one time. In fact she was my son's Pediatrician that's how much my wife respected her. Not anymore. She barely speaks to my wife now. Only as much as necessary for a doctor to interact with a nurse. They used to be kinda close work friends. My point is sometimes you'd never know.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I only watched the end of those.

They sure make you wonder about the "doctors" who do these surgeries and the medical facilities where it happens. It's great for them financially, especially due to the ongoing aspect of this stuff. These poor folks have to have procedures, drugs and treatments for the rest of their lives.

Hard to wrap your head around one human doing this to another? :(

Man has always been willing to sacrifice his/her children to get some earthly gain.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Since it's medically impossible to change a person's sex, counseling and mental help is more in line with what could help them.
    It's child abuse to lie to kids that they can change their sex.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If a child can choose and consent to "gender affirmation", why can a child not choose and consent to a sexual relationship with a pedophile?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Well, Kentucky has a confused, libtard governor, but fortunately, the legislature isn’t.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If a brain is capable of choosing a gender, why is it not capable of physically altering the body to that chosen gender?
    iu

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yeah, we’re not as far away from this going mainstream as they’ll try and make us believe.
    I’ll guarantee you (unless these mentally ill kooks are beaten back into the shadows), we’ll be hearing about this before this year is out.

I firmly believe that there is a breaking point where the average joe types will say “enough is enough, we’re done here”, and this era will be looked back upon as a huge WTF??? by future generations.

Top Bottom