Gender Affirming Bill headed to Holcomb's desk...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's amazing how far the ACLU has fallen. From protecting the most unpopular of free speech to "nooo you have to spend taxpayer dollars on my prison sex change!".

How about I put $100 on his cellmate's commissary account in exchange for doing a sex change on the spot with a sharpened toothbrush? :rolleyes:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    View attachment 296512

Since it's medically impossible to change a person's sex, the ACLU should first have to prove that it's now medically possible to change a person's sex.

THEN they can sue the state to pay for something that as of now hasn't been proven to be medically possible.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    It's amazing how far the ACLU has fallen. From protecting the most unpopular of free speech to "nooo you have to spend taxpayer dollars on my prison sex change!".

How about I put $100 on his cellmate's commissary account in exchange for doing a sex change on the spot with a sharpened toothbrush? :rolleyes:
    Corruption enters everywhere where good men won’t stand against it. Democrats became communists, republicans became democrats, the Republic became a democracy….

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If all you have to do is believe you are the other sex, then operations are not necessary. You should be able to have your body make the physical change by just thinking about it. Clearly your brain is that powerful.

Top Bottom