• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Last night I bought gas at a local station that I use whenever I am on that side of town. Even though it was an off peak time, the place was really busy. The price was $4.59. People were acting like it was Christmas morning.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Last night I bought gas at a local station that I use whenever I am on that side of town. Even though it was an off peak time, the place was really busy. The price was $4.59. People were acting like it was Christmas morning.
    I'm surprised the Marathon near me isn't busier at 4.65!

Reactions: Leo

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Go to fill up 3 five gallon gas cans. It’s nice when the pump stops at $75 and your gas cans aren’t filled yet. Added another $52 to top off the truck.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    That ought to fix it…

View attachment 209301
    Dude I don't freaking care about Ukraine. They didn't pay me any bribes and they didn't supply me with any cocaine or Ukrainian hookers. I don't give a **** about Ukraine. You're not the president of Ukraine, you're the president of America, so ****ing act like it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    How many BILLIONS of cars are on the road? (Hint: over 1.4 BILLION).

And how many of these "hacking" accounts have you heard of?
    I think I was responding to a poster who was lamenting the fact that a vehicle with a charging cord could be "hacked," since data can pass through the cord. I was responding that a cord is not necessary to send data to or hack a vehicle, regardless of the propulsion system. Sending and receiving data is not exclusive to EVs.

Not sure what this has to do with gas prices, though.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I think I was responding to a poster who was lamenting the fact that a vehicle with a charging cord could be "hacked," since data can pass through the cord. I was responding that a cord is not necessary to send data to or hack a vehicle, regardless of the propulsion system. Sending and receiving data is not exclusive to EVs.

Not sure what this has to do with gas prices, though.
    The "good news" is that the vast majority of remote vehicle connectivity is based on 3G wireless technology, which is quickly being phased out in most US markets. So soon, my Jeep with UConnect will be deaf and dumb.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know what's up with the Marathon station up at the corner by me, but they're at $4.49 today, while everyone else (including Kroger) is at $4.89.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have a SUV that has run nothing but premium gas it’s whole lifetime. Says run premium gas so I do. 5.77 a gallon. If I keep my foot out of it and babysit the pedal I get 18.5 miles per gallon.

Madison county 4.99 to 4.89 for the other cars and truck. Needless to say I drive the other cars more than the premium SUV but I do put some miles on it.

Since the lockdowns did not hold the gas prices seem to. A better job of keeping people at home.

Top Bottom