• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is largely part of the plan I believe. Anything with a wire connected to it can have data passed to it. One day you find that your electric vehicle won't charge. Then you want to go on a trip and find out your electric vehicle won't charge beyond a 25 mile radius of your home. Suddenly you can't go where you want and you cannot congregate to protest.

This is just another piece of the building of the world's largest company town. You will rent everything, you will pay every penny you make to those you rent from, and if the employer decides to let you go you are instantly penniless homeless and without transportation.

Hook that with a social credit system and our children live as slaves.

:xmad:

And some here voted for this.

Good thing gas vehicles are unhackable, right?

Yeah, it’s not just EVs. It’s not just hacking. It’s a feature. Tesla can shut down your vehicle remotely. But so can GM with Onstar. Those are the makes I know about. One is electric the other gas, electric, diesel. I’m sure there are others who have this capability. There’s nothing magical about electric cars that make this exclusively possible for them.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Makes you wonder why there aren't more cars disabled when a carjacking occurs?

I don't pay for Onstar on my truck. I talked to my insurance agent to see if it would save me money. Basically I was told (off the record) that if it was stolen, call and get Onstar started up. Then call them back and report it stolen.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Biden has drained nearly HALF of the strategic oil reserve.
    "the SPR below the 500 million barrels mark for the first time since 1986"

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Biden has drained nearly HALF of the strategic oil reserve.
    "the SPR below the 500 million barrels mark for the first time since 1986"

Hmmmm, so Putin is somewhat unpredictable and currently waging war. Lil' Kim still has his basket full of rockets. Iran is using it's pallets of money to build a rocket. Plus all the other crazies in the Middle East and elsewhere. To top it all off we have a weak President with dementia that no one is afraid of.

Think it might be a good idea to have a Strategic Oil Reserve, you know, just in case we get into an actual war?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Biden Says Americans To Suffer High Gasoline Prices For “As Long as it Takes”

To improve green energy stocks and electric car and truck sales, and stock prices.
    If you wanted to jam your dream of a green energy utopia down on a resistant bunch of neanderthals, would you do anything different than they’re doing now?

Top Bottom